Dinner

Still his P.O.V~

After I got home I told my mom about the dinner (Y/n)'s mom invited us to.

She smiled, "I'm so glad you're getting along with our neighbors"

My dad and sister finally got to our new house and mom explained about the dinner the neighbors invited us.

I took a shower and changed into my usual clothes. I didn't decide to go all fancy and shit. 

My mom, dad, and sister were ready and we walked to (Y/n)'s house. 

"Remember to be on your best behavior okay? " Mom reminded us before we knocked. 

My sister really didn't care, she was just on her phone most of the time. My dad gave me a stern look, knowing that I was the one who was suppose to be on my best behavior.

I rolled my eyes.

"I know dad" I sighed. 

We were greeted by (Your moms name) she had the smile that could lighten everyone's day. I could tell she was probably happy all the time, (Your dads name) also came out to greet my family.

He looked strict but I guess he could be a nice person too whenever it comes to knowing him. 

We stepped inside and they were pretty much almost done packing... But not quite.

(Y/n) still hasn't come down.

And when she did.

She looked stunning.

(What you wore)

(What you wore)

I tried my hardest not to say something stupid and I tried not to blush because then my sister would've been teasing me about it.

She also greeted my family, man, she was really pretty.

She came up to me and greeted me too, "I'm glad your family was able to make it" she hugged me.

I hugged her back, "of course, I wasn't gonna disappoint you"

She giggled which made my heart beat faster, "Well, i'm glad you made it" she took my hand and walked to the kitchen to see the table was all set. 

~~~~~

So the dinner was really good and I'm full. 

My mom and dad were talking to (Y/n)'s parents and I could tell they were getting along pretty well.

My sister was also apart of the conversation so it just left me and (Y/n).

"When will you enter school?" I questioned trying to make a conversation.

She got her napkin and wiped her side of her mouth before speaking, "I think maybe Monday, since today is Friday we'll have two more days to finish packing"

I nodded.

"What school are you attending?"

"Probably yours since we're in the same neighborhood" she pushed her plate forward. 

That's when I did a dangerous move.

"Hey maybe I can show you around our school and my friends... They're a bit weird though." I offered.

She smiled, "That'd be really sweet of you"

Yes! She said yes! 

We stayed there chatting and getting to know each other well.

She told me about her background and that she was the only child in her family.

I told her about my background and how Jordon's brother, Jake called me Funnyman.

She might of thought I was unusually funny too since I made her laugh a lot. 

Sadly the night ended since we needed to get home. 

My parents said goodbye and I did too, (Y/n)  hugged me once again. And we left.

When we got home my sister automatically went to her room. I was heading too until my mom stopped me.

"(Y/n)'s cute isn't she?" She gave me a funny smile knowing she 'thought' I liked her.

I stuck out my tounge at her and ran off laughing. 

I know we'll be great friends.