Chapter 10: Lola the Lesbian

Start from the beginning

My dad looked over. " Who could that be? I called everyone and told them the party was cancelled."

Shit.

"Um Dad. I may have invited one more person."

He looked at me while he opened the door. "Who?"

" Am I too late for cake?"

There was Carter. Carter on one side of the door. My dad on the other. (World's Lamest Showdown)

I was ready for my dad to cuss me out, but, he actually seemed calm.

"Oh, you must be Ms.Marshue's nephew Carter. Nice to meet you young man."

Carter responded with a handshake. " Nice to meet you too Mr.Snow. I hope I'm not intruding."

"Nonsense. Any friend of Halo's is a friend of mine."

He let Carter in. Thank god for that. My dad usually gets pissed when I let a boy in our house.

After we served the cake and sang Happy Birthday, Lola apparently had an announcement.

"Attention everyone! Attention!"

Everyone looked over at her. She cleared her throat and brought out a box.

" I would just like to give Halo a present. She's grown on me and I truly think she deserves this."

I opened the box slowly ( hoping it wasn't a bomb.) And found it was a car key.

I smiled at her. She nodded at me. " Look outside."

We all gathered at the window. Everyone's mouth dropped. There, a red convertible, with my license on the driver's seat.

"SHUT UP!"

" Halo, this is your new car."

OH MY GOD! THE NORMAL WHORE GOT ME A CAR! I MIGHT FAINT!

I ran up to Lola and hugged her. " Thank you."

"Your welcome. Why don't we go and look at the new car."

We all ran outside. My god the car was beautiful. How could someone afford this?!(Maybe Lola really was ok.)

While everyone was still in awe over thd new car, I felt someone tap on my shoulder. It was Lola.

"Halo, I have another gift for you inside."

ANOTHER GIFT!?!NOW THIS WOMAN WAS JUST SPOILING ME!

She led me inside. I think I heard a clicking sound as we walked in.

I turned around. "Did you hear something?"

Lola stopped me. "No, let's just go upstairs."

"Why are we going up there?"

"I left your gift up there."

I began to get suspicious(But to be honest, this woman got me a convertible! I was gonna listen to her!)

She led me into my room. How could she have left the gift in my room?

I heard the same clicking sound as before, as the lights turned off.

"What was THA-"

BAM! I felt my body being pinned to the wall. My dream, it was happening.

"Carter what are you do-!?

I felt lips touching mine, their tounge looking for entrance to my mouth.

"Its a shame you're only sixteen."

"CARTER STOP IT!?!"

The lights turned on. It wasn't Carter. It was Lola.

"Surprise."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

"I'm going to give you the best sex of your life."

She started unbuckling her pants as she got closer.

Closer...

And closer...

Until...

BAM! There was Carter and my Dad. My dad pinned Lola down to the floor.

"DON'T THINK IN HELL, YOU WERE GOING TO PUT A FINGER ON MY DAUGHTER!"

I felt drowsy again. I fell over. I opened my eyes again to find Carter carrying me downstairs.

"Huh? Carter?"

"You're fine Halo. Iyanna called the police."

I couldn't hear a word he was saying. I closed my eyes and just let Carter carry me.(I was pretty used to that by now.)

10 minutes later, I opened my eyes to find myself sitting in a chair in the police station. I turned around. Iyanna and Carter were next to me.

Carter sighed of relief. " Finally you're up."

Iyanna sighed too. " I'm gonna go tell her dad she's awake."

Iyanna walked to the  front desk. I tried to get up but Carter stopped me.

" You should rest, you had a nasty fall."

I looked around confused. " What the hell happened?"

"Iyanna called the police on Lola and we're currently at the police station."

I looked annoyed at him. "I know that asshole!I mean what happened before that?"

"Oh, well Lola is a wanted criminal for raping innocent teenage girls and she used your dad to get to you. So when she got you into your room, she tried to rape you."

(I KNOW SOMETHING WAS OFF WITH THAT WHORE!)

Carter interrupted my thinking process." So tell me, what's it like kissing another girl?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. " Better than kissing an asshole like you."

He chuckled.

" So,um....hey. I know your birthday was kind of a complete bust."

I looked at him. " kind of?"

He chuckled at me again. " So how would you like to go out with me to do a redo birthday. Like a date. I know that after all the shit that  happened and you probably think I'm an asshole but-"

I grabbed his hand. "I would love to go on a date with you Carter."

He smiled at me and moved my hair out of my face. We kissed and even though today was shitty...

Somehow....i still felt happy.