Chapter 12: Hounds of Hell

Bella's POV:
"Bella, there is something written on the ancient books. We could decipher what it is." Marcus said.

"What does it say? " I asked.

"Et in tenebris ceperit publicari Luna argentum tenet in capite eius Ignem et sulphur damnatio Novum dominus tenet de genere prudentior Non in lucem ac tenebras Infernus et firmam canes amet

Nobiles superbos fecerunt. Ruber oculis canes ignis admirationem elatus est. Liberum iter in tantum ut pugna, comminus ipsum orántem Rogérius manere in sinu inferos

Fervet oculis intuerentur robiis Expectans prædam inferius Famem patientur ut vitiosus in via Ipsum orántem Rogérius inferos faciam sustinetis Magis in dies singulos pati Usque ad ieiunium recedit auferat vitam tuam" Marcus read each word and you can hear the confusion in his voice, he paused for a bit then spoke once more.

"What does it mean? Such characters are hard to understand." He stated. 'They're coming' I said in my thoughts.

"They're coming then." I said and faced them looking as tho they didn't even know what was it I am talking about, I spoke explaining what Marcus had read.

"And as the dark begins to spread, The moon holds up her silver head. Fire on brimstone and damnation, Holds the New master of the wiser kind. In the darkness without light, the Hounds hold firm and tight

Proud and noble to their master. Dogs with eyes as red as fire, Raised by the one is to admire. Only free to fight their way, The Hounds of Hell stay close at bay.

Gazing with red eyes aglow, Waiting for their prey below. Snarling in that vicious way, The Hounds of Hell will make you stay. To suffer more each passing day, Until your life fades fast away." I spoke and paused for a few seconds. Then I begin to explain it to them.

"It is stated that when the Dark Night begins, after my coronation fire will appear within my throne releasing the protectors Lucifer has given me to stay by my side at all times. The Hounds of Hell will appear, proud and loyal only to its master. They are to disrupt anything that puts their master in harms way. Eyes glowing red waiting for the enemy to make their move. To protect their master from harm, they will bring the enemy into eternal fire killing them but making them live at the same time. Which mean they will bring the enemy into the underworld for an eternity of suffering, showing them and making them feel every kill they made when they were alive. This may be the worst punishment you could ever receive after death, living with you soul in flames. The true damnation of any being alive." I finished. Their faces were unsettling, it seems as though they do not know what to think. Until Aro spoke.

"It seems something rare would happen on tomorrow night's ball, is it not brothers?" Aro said as he faced both Caius and Marcus.

"Well for now we should be heading to our quarters, call the events that occurred here a night shall we?" Caius stated, as the other covens stood up bowed towards the three kings and towards me as well. Soon after it was just me, Aro, Caius and Marcus left after Aro had dismissed the presence of Jane, Alec, Dimitri and Felix. We continued on our discussion as time goes by.

The Cullen's in their quarters after the meeting:

Edward's POV:

"This isn't possible, how could I not have seen her future? It was like she never existed in my thoughts." Alice said tearing up as Jasper was comforting her.

"The real question is who could have changed her like that? One bite was enough but based on what the Volturi said, Bella was bitten multiple times too much to count at least." Carlisle said and the others nodded in agreement, Alice still crying.

"Do you think the Volturi did it?" Rosalie commented.

"I don't think so Rosalie, the Volturi knows one bite is enough to turn a human into a vampire." I said.

"That's why I'm asking genius." Rosalie said in defense.

"I'm just saying Rosalie." I answered back at her. She should just go to her room if she's acting all pissed like this.

"What about Laurent and Victoria? Does any of you have news about them since we left?" Esme asked suggesting that it could be possible for the both of them to do that to Bella. Could it be possible that Laurent and Victoria is behind Bella's change?

"You do have a point Esme, bu-" Carlisle spoke but what cut off by a knock at our quarters.

"Come in." Esme said. The door opened and in came...

_______________

Hey guys who do you think came?
Who was that by the door? I know this update was kind of short but please bear with me guys . I will be updating tomorrow again 😊😊😊

Hope you still support this story my angels 😘
Love you lots ❤️😘
Nykka xx 💋