Chapter 9: The Prophecy

I am checking my eyes at the mirror, my whole eyes are charcoal. "You that girl Isabella,." Marcus said, it is making me nervous. "Your" Caius started when, my palms started to glow again. I look at my palm and i saw my palm glowing in a red color... Then the glowing red light died down and i saw a mark on both of wrists...

It is a pentagram... Both of my wrists has the mark of a pentagram...

"What's happening Marcus?" I asked shocked on what is happening to me.

"Bella you not just a Pure Blood Goddess. You are also the dark angel from the prophecy,." Marcus said calmly...

"What? What do you mean dark angel? What prophecy?" I asked...

"In the ancient books it is stated, "An angel will be brought onto this world, once a human with the rare power of a mental shield. Cruel events will start to occur around her, feel hurt, lost, unloved, tortured to death and bitten multiple times. She shall feel an agonizing pain for 10 days, her body as if engulfed in flames shall turn. Having the eyes like the most precious gem, markings from the ancient ancestors and nails as clear as the most rare crystal shall acquire two ancient gifts from the ancestors. Upon receiving the gifts, shall result of having marks embedded on her wrists. Once a Pure Blood turns into a Dark Angel, she has the power and responsibility to rule both worlds." Marcus stated.

"Both worlds? You mean the 'Vampire World' and 'Hell' is that it?" I questioned.

"It is stated in the prophecy, you are invincible, powerful, immortal (If they tried to kill her, like burn her or rip her apart, she will return back since she controls hell, she can never die)" Marcus said, and Aro is smiling. I on the other hand was speechless, unable to talk, and unable to move.

"But, There is one thing in the prophecy that we cannot put together, Isabella." Marcus said, I cannot speak still shocked on the destiny ahead of just nodded for him to continue.

"Wait, what does the words you chant mean?" Caius said.

"What do you mean brother?" Aro said to him.

"The words she chanted before the demons and dark angels come out brother." Caius said and Aro nodded in agreement.

"it means. 'I summon the demons that protects me, the dark angels that guides me. Come to me for i am in danger and in need of your protection... this is my will so mote it be. " I said. All of them just looked at me.

Bella's POV:

"ok, we need to continue now." Marcus said. We all nodded for him to continue.

Marcus read to me what he had read. It was in Latin (Bella is more fluent in Latin then the 3 kings), I nodded in understanding.

I started to explain to them the meaning of it,"In the black-eyed fever of the jagged night, spurned by the moon and stabbed by the light.
For the dark forest there she lay, so cleverly betrayed.
In the razor dark of her heart, as her nightmares wreck her mind on her sweat-soaked bed, as she watched her past love slither out of sight.

As she bleeds from the core, lying still like a crumpled shadow, heart opened by a blade full of hatred, with a glazed terror frozen upon her face, found lying wrapped in her blood was changed into something terrifyingly strong and invincible as her suffering and heartache awakens her in her life, darkness consumes her heart and mind, it is like the dawn breaking within her.

Where before there was anonymity, now there is intimacy; where before there was fear, now there is courage; where before in her life there was awkwardness, now there is a rhythm of grace and gracefulness; where before she used to be jagged, now she is elegant and in rhythm within herself.

As she changes, she will be bestowed with the siren beauty, where she is to move with the limbs of a snake, with a mind of ice and fire, with the heart of coal, which is full of revenge, hatred and dismay.
As others stare into her eyes which will turn into ashes, as she leaves, she leaves a scent of victory and scent of death in the air and land, As she turns into the angel goddess that shall rule both worlds.

In the day of the DARK NIGHT, where two worlds will collide as The Chosen One shall face her past and the Lords in which they will ask and fight for her hand in marriage. She is to choose whether to accept it where she will choose from one of them as her helper in ruling, or to kill them and bring them to the abyss, no earth and sky, no heaven and hell. In which they will be imprisoned forever, lost and forgotten." I said as I look at them.

"Remarkable." Aro said.

"Extraordinary." Jane said.

"First in history." Alec said.

"Wow, " Caius said.
"But when is the DARK NIGHT?" Caius said.

"That's the thing guys... It starts the day after the Ball." I said putting my face to my hands.

"You mean it's after your coronation dear Bella?" Aro said, putting his hand on my back.

Then...

_|\_|\_|\_|\|\_\|\|\\\|_|\_|_\\|_\_|_|\\_|_\|\|__\|_|\\_|\_|_\|_\|_|\\_|_\|\|_\|_\_|\_|\|__\|_|\_|\\_|\_|\_|\|

What do you think happened next?

Did you like the prophecy?

Did you like the chapter...

Comment and vote on what you think...

Next chapter coming soon guys... ^_^ *_*