I couldn't bear this crazy place without you. (Eren x Reader)

The Second One shot!!

Eren x Reader!!!

(Italicsare flashbacks)

----------------------------------------------------------------

You gasp for air as your lungs fill with water. The pressure of being under water was becoming too much. Why were you even here? You should be with him. But you're not. You can only remember the last time you had seen him...

"please come back save, (y/n)." Even asked you nicely. You laughed and hugged him.

"Have you no faith in me, Eren? Besides, I'm just going to find a lake near by. It shouldn't be too dangerous." you hug him and head off to find your horse.

As your squad started to head off, you turned to wave goodbye to him.

Now you would never see him again. all because of the need to find water.

you started to lose conciseness as a dark figure splashed into the water and grabbed your hand.

LINE BREAK

You wake up to find that You were slung over the back of a horse. you look up to see who the rider was. It was your squad leader, Jean.

"J-jean?" You ask shaking. You cough and a small amount of water fell out of your mouth.

"Finally. Eren would have had my head if you didn't wake up. Do you want to sit up? It may be more comfortable." Jean asks you. You slowly sit up on the moving house and slump against Jean's back. Soon you were welcomed by the darkness of your sleep.

LINE BREAK

"Where is she?! Let me see her!" You woke up to a voice shouting. You looked around the room, as if on instinct. You found that you were in your dorm. Next to you, the sleeping figure of your squad leader, Jean, was slumped over in a chair. from outside of the door, the shouting continued.

" let me in! I need to see her!" The Voice is familiar. You knew who it was. It was Eren.

"Jean?" You shook him. He woke up and looked around. His eyes were droopy, but he looked at you anyway. " I want to see Eren. Please. "

Jean stood up fast. "Right. Of course." he scurried out of the room. you waited by yourself for about five seconds before Eren ran into the room. He closed the door with a slam behind him.

"(y/n)! Thank God! Armin wouldn't let me in. he thought it was better if I saw you when you woke up. But I don't think I could have lasted that long." Eren sat on the edge of your bed. You hugged him and he hugged you even tighter. You started crying. It was just getting to be to much for you.

"What's wrong, (y/n)?" Eren pulls back but his arms were still around you. Tears still steamed down your face. Eren started to whip them away. "Please tell me." He begged.

"I don't think that I can go on like this anymore." You sob harder.

"What do you mean, (y/n)?" Eren asked completely confused. He kept trying to wipe away the tears, but they just kept coming.

"I mean they I don't want to live like this anymore. I just want it all to end!" You yell and more tears escape your eyes. Eren growled lowly and pulled your chin up to face him. As he did, he slammed his lips against your lips.

Tears still streamed, but you went along with it. Slowly, you started to calm down. Eren pulled away from you to state at your face.

"Sorry. I had to stop you from taking anymore. Because, the truth is, the only reason why I haven't been turning into a titan when I get mad, is because every time and I'm about to, I think of you. If I lost you, my world would end with you. I couldn't bare this crazy world without you. We still may be young, but I love you (y/n). With all of my heart I fucking love you." He laughed a little as he finished his sentence. You lean into him and he wraps his arms around you.

"I love you too Eren. I don't think I could actually leave you. I don't think I will ever think about it again." You admit. You and Eren stay there for a while, until you let out a small yawn.

"Why don't you lay down, sweetheart?" Eren suggests. You nod as Eren puts you under the blanket again and slides in with you. You snuggle up against him as he drapes his arms around your waist. He kisses your collarbone as you drift off into sleep.