11|Meet Ishita and Raman After 17 Years

Hi every one i m very late and i have no reason to apologise but still ...
Ok here is the next part ....

After 17 years ...
Ishita who was once ishi is now of 20 years ...
She is the most chirpy girl who loves her family and her whole family ...
Whole because she is still living in joint family system and she has become more pretty ...
Today is the special day of her life but she does not know ...
But elders are very happy ..
His prince charming who has been charming for her since she did not knew about the meaning of charm has become more charming and she misses him ...
He has gone to London for further studies and is doing Masters in Buisness Administration and comes after every two months to india as he has strict orders for it by the judge Ishita iyer and he always oblidges it happily ....
Ishita did know about her engagement with Raman and he too but this is  very far from them as always their friendship come 100% first then their relation ship ....
Though ishita always feels for him and he too but they never crossed there limits ...
Ishita is a very obedient child of her parents so raman they always followed the rules ....
Today raman is coming from london completely as he has completed his studies and ishita has started house job for dentistery ....
They both never looked around or any other person because they knew that both have each other and are enough ...
It is carva chauth and like every time this time too she has kept fast ..
She was applying Mehndi on her palms making beautiful designs as this was a ritual for carva chauth....
While mihika her friends giggled at her blush when the girl asked for the name ....
Aray akka why blush blush ap to choti bhi Raman bhai se banwate the na apni ...
And she remembered the incident when daadi wanted to make her choti and she pouted
"daadi dont pull my hairs mujhe hurt hota hai just call someone else na waise bhi ap choti dheeli kr dete ho mujhe tight bnani hai..."
"Aray yeh kya aik to teri choti bna rhi hun halake mere budhay haathon main itna dam bhi nhi hai aur uper se mujhe hi suna rhi hai ..."
"Aray it ok lao main bnata hun ."
There came raman seeing tha and offered to make the braid ...
"Aray tum kaise kro ge beta ?"
astonished daadi asked ...
"Its so simple daadi i saw you when you were making ."
He pulled ishita's arm on his side of sofa where he was sitting
"Here let me "
"Ok " she happily agreed and sat on the small bench down before him and turned her self ...
He picked her hairs dividing them in three different parts ...
Anf then started making braid entangling each part in another ......
She was lost when mihika pinched her ....
Ahem ahemm akka mehendi complete ho gayi hai jiju ka name kahan likhwana hai tell her baba ...
Huhh!!! She came back in present and smiled cheekily and told the beautition about the name ...
Just then her phone beeped and Ravan kumar flashed on screen and a wide smile apeared on her lips ...
She asked mihika to turn on the speaker ....
"Hello "
Raman's voice rang in the air ...
"Hi "
"Han ji madam  how are you ?"
"I m completely fit and fine ."
"What about you ?"
"I m fine too but itna shor kyun hai peeche ?"
"What jiju ap bhool gaye kmmm.......?"
mihika who was about to tell him about carva chauth was shushed by ishita as her palm was pressed on her lips ...
"Kya bhool gya main mihika baat poori kro just complete your words ?"
"Wo kuch bhi nhi jiju kkkkuch nhi "
"Mihikaaa!!"
He warned but she did not speak as ishita asked her to go ..
"Bhai main jaa rhi hun mujhe kuch kaam hai ap akka se baat kro"
She said and went away ...
Ok enough for tonight
Kl mega episode Insha Allah