6|No one loves me...

Hi everyone i have holiday today so thought to give my pending updates ....
Enjoy reading
.
.
.
Toi maillay shay pyaal nhi talta na mamma bhi nhi baba bhi nhi shab to lamann tute ladta hai
Main nhi ladti ....
(no one loves me not even mamma and baba everyone thinks that only raman is cute not me )
She said pouting her pink lips and waving her hands
(guys look on the pic on top of the update plizzzzz)

The reason of the blabbering of this cute little girl was that she wanted to eat ice creame as she did not want to eat cornflackes and mamma scolded her a bit to make her sit on the dining chair and made her eat the breakfast forcefully ...
So she was sitting on the couch alone and blabbering things and was eating the popcorns which she took sneakily from the tv lounge ....

But the real reason was not only the ice cream but raman who went to school for the first day and every one wished him kissing so ishi was a bit jealous she tried a lot of tantrums to go with her lamann but she could not ...
And now she could not do any thing ....
she was getting bored but could not do any thing ....
She was missing him badly ....

Lammannn i m mishingggg jou
(ramann i m missing you )           she said the dialog coppied by a drama and sighed dramatically
..
She put the bowl of popcorn on the couch and turned around to climbdown from the couch ...
Pressed her tiny palms on the couch and slipped down from the couch ...
Pressing her tiny sole of her soft feet on the heavy carpet of living room she went out to the hall and with tiny steps went to the kitchen ....
She went straight to the kitchen where no one was present but the empty kitchen with lots of utencils ....
She went close to the refrigrater where she loved the most rasty thing which was ice ....
She looked at the freezer  which was very far away from her reach so she looked here and there and opened the drawer

Ishi took her small stool and climbed on it and opened the fridge (guys imagin that the fridge is hacing the handles instead of lock )She climbed up on the freezer session and sat in it there was a lot of ice freezed with the roof as well on the b...

She climbed up on the freezer session and sat in it there was a lot of ice freezed with the roof as well on the bottom of the cabin ....
She started eating the ice as she always loved ice ...
She was eating that with out caring about it as coldest ....
After some time she completely ate all the soft soft ice as it mostly melted away due to opened door ...
Now the problem was that how to climb down so she tied much but could not do that as it was much difficult task ...
she started crying now badly as she felt the freezer much cooler and she started shivering badly ....
mamma daldi ao mammmaaaaa
.....
Just then madhvi heard her crying and went shocked to see her there ....