11|The Bonding

Hi every one i m here again how are you all i hope fit and fine ...
Here we go enjoy

Ishi was sitting in the garden on a wooden bench , it was 9:00 pm and she did not suppose to go home ...
she had her face in the cup of her tiny palms while the cute frown on her forehead was indicating that she was angry ...
flashback
Every one was sitting in the hall after the engagement ceremony and talking to each other when suddenly daadu came there . Ishi was not in the hall as she was eating mangoes , she used to like mangoes alot so she was relishing the yellow delicious fruit with great interst ...
Thummmmm
(yummmm)
She was moaning slurping the sweet and tasty nectar very keenly the yellow colour was all over her face and also on her clothes but she had no care for clothes on anything ...
After two mangoes when her tiny tummy got filled with the nectar , as she had only half of them because she exactly did not know how to eat properly but she was filled with that only ....
She got up from the table and came down with the help of stoole which was kept beside the dining table ...
She stood there and taking her lehenga wiped her face as well her hands ...
Satisfied with her filled tummy she went to hall where everyone was having chatting session ....
Her tiny steps halted whe she heard daadu's words ...
"Beta omi you should shift abraod now because you have all your work there and you cant manage by living here ..."
Omi antal tidal daa lhy hain ?
(where omi uncle is going )
Ishi thought in her mind then started listening the conversation ....
"Baba yess i was thinking that but what about raman and my all children and toshiji ..."
Omprakash said,
"Son you can take them with you too na and they can study more nicely there and you would be satisfied too"
And listening that ishi started crying but she was angry to all so she went to garden ,
"laman mudhe pyaal nhi talta, woh mudhe thole te tala daye da main ateli tya talun di phill"
(raman do not love me , he will leave me alone , what will i do with out him )
"Main shtool taishay daun di aul main thailun di tish te shaath koi malay she lobe nhi talta , tishi to meri taiyal nhi talni hoti shab mujhe chole te talle daate hain ..."
(how will i go to school and with whome i will play , no one loves me , no one (taiyal)cares for me , every one leaves me always)
She was crying and vigoruosly rubbing her palms against her spongy cheaks , her tiny nose was becoming red due to constant crying and on the other hand every one was searching for ishi everywhere in the house but could not find her ...
Just then Ayaan said that i know where is she because i saw her standing in the hall but i think she heard you saying about going abroad so she felt bad ..
They all knew that how ishi can react as she was very sarp and intelligent about all those matters and she was very sensitive too ...
The all came in garden where she was crying uncontrolablly ....
Ayaan tried to console her but she did not stop crying and shrugged every one's hands ..
Then raman came there and ishi with out wasting a second started scolding her ...
"lamann tum melay she pyaal nhi talte na , ish liye mudhe thol tal daa lahay ho , mujhe tumshe baat nhi talni tum danday bacche ho tum tale dao , main bohot mish talun di aul main bohot loun di bhi
(raman you dont love me na , thatswhy you are going to leave me , i dont want to talk to you , you are bad  , go go , i will miss you alot and i will cry alot )
Raman shushed her and kissing her cheek he hugged her tightly while every one was standing worridly that what would be next now because ishi was very possessive and wont leave raman

Ok bhi ke liye itna hi
I hope you will like
Vote and comment
Gud night love you all
Bye