CHAPTER 12

~We will be talking about the present now. We won't talk about the past anymore. Btw,listen to the song up there hehe I forgot the title. Sorry!~

It's currently Lisa and Taehyung's wedding. Lisa is getting ready.

She is already in the car on the way to the church. She is so happy. Taehyung is already at the church. In the aisle.

When Lisa is in the church,she immediately went to the door. And the door are opened.

She can't believe it. It's the day.

Lisa walked down in the aisle. As soon she reached the altar,she put her arm to Taehyung's arm.

The priest started. She said all the,you know.....when there is a wedding...like,prayer,wishes idk I am young so I don't know it hehe.

Priest:
"Who object in this wedding?"

A man shouted.

??:
"I OBJECT!!

Lisa and Taehyung looked at the man and Lisa couldn't believe what she is seeing right now. She is seeing the man she don't want to see for the rest of her life.

Lisa:
"Jungkook?"

Priest:
"Why young man?"

Jungkook:
"She should be with me."

Lisa:
"Jungkook!! I am done with you....like.....a long time. Why did you even come back?"

Jungkook:
"Lisa,I love you!"

Lisa:
"Father,can you continue? He is nothing to me."

Jungkook:
"So you didn't remember the happy things we did together?"

Lisa just cried at her wedding.

Taehyung:
"Yah! Jungkook! Stop!!"

Jungkook:
"Who are you to stop me?!"

Priest:
"Quiet everyone!"

Lisa just ran away. She went to the park (A different park. They are in Daegu now).

She sat at one of the benches. Then she remembered what Jungkook said to her. It keeps repeating all over her head.

Lisa:
"No! Jungkook no!"

Someone tapped her. She looked at the direction and she saw....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Well this is the end of chapter 12! I will tell the man tomorrow. I hope you like it hehe! Don't forget to vote for my stories! Thank you for your loves and supports. I appreciate it!! Mwah!!~