France reads....

As everyone settled down after eating lunch, they all looked around. Now, no one knew what to expect from the ancients and what they would make them read about their fellow nations. They had already seen some old memories, and some new, so that was something they began to prepare for, but none more than our dearest albino.

Prussia, also known as Gilbert was sitting there in the middle of the others with a slight nervous aura around him as he thought about his past and how the others may react.

Germany coughed slightly and everyone looked at him. "So" he began " who wants to read?" he asked. France raised his hand and got the book, and started to read. "This one is England's" he stated as he read aloud.

"Dear diary, Peter must hate me. After all, I've been a big prick to him. I wish I could dote on him more, but I do not have the courage to do so. Not after Alfred. I do not want to make the same mistake again"

Everyone looked over at England, but no one reacted as much as Sealand, otherwise known as Peter. He jumped from his spot by Sweden and Finland and went over to where the older nation was sitting with his face in his hands. Peter stood in front of him for a second before he laid a hand on Arthur's arm. Arthur looked up and saw Peter's soft smile as the boy spoke up, " Is that true?" was all he said.

England could only nod and a shocked expression made it's way to his face when Peter hugged him tightly. "If you had only told me" he spoke softly "I would have understood". With one final squeeze, Peter returned to sit by the nordics. England, still in shock, mustered a "keep going" to France as he looked at Peter.

France continued " This one is America's, but it is not a diary entry" he said.

"Alfred's last name used to be Kirkland, but he changed it to Jones after the Revolution as a small homage to John Paul Jones"

Some of the nations that did not know about this looked shocked, whilst others thought about how much Alfred changed about himself after the Revolution. England had a sorrowful look in his eyes, remembering those days. Seeing as no one said anything, France continued. "This is one of mine" he said, becoming slightly red with anger.

"They say that for a nation, having one's capital destroyed feels like being stabbed in the chest. Surely, Angleterre must know this! If he sought to do that to me, fine, but since July, he's been doing this to Quebec. To Matthieu. To a CHILD! Does Angleterre have any idea what it is like to sit by his son's bed every night, watching as he writhes and screams in pain? I swear to God: if for nothing else, I will make him pay for this."

Everyone noticed that France's rage grew as he spoke. Canada quickly ran over to France and hugged his arms around him. England sighed slightly and spoke up " that was not my decision" he said softly. "I knew Canada existed and I would never do something like that to a child, even if they were my enemies' ", he said calmly. Everyone continued to sit there for a while as they waited for France to calm down.

A silent smile went through everyone as France hugged Canada back and gave him a kiss on the head before looking back down at the book. " I guess this one makes up for the last one" he said as he began reading.

"Dear Diary, Today so many people ignored me, So I went out crying... But when I found a place to go to alone.... Arthur was there to help me to stop crying. This was the first time in ages that he's noticed me. I wish he will notice me from now on..."

Canada offered England a smile, which was returned. England had been noticing him more often, and Canada was very thankful for that, and on the other side, England was glad that he still had a small family he could love. Other nations looked saddened at the duo. The phrase "We will try to notice you more" hung in the air for a couple minutes.

with a smile, France began to read again. "This is a statement" he said and read.

"Last night I had a dream. It started with my childhood with England and France, but it continued to change to a woman with long blond hair dressed in something I've only seen in museums and heard about in stories from France and England. France usually spoke in fear, and England in praise. I just remember one word. Liv"

France looked over at Canada stunned, England however looked over at a certain blonde woman who had a shocked expression on her face. "Mattis" came softly from the usually stern woman. Matthew turned around shocked "Yes?" he asked. No sooner, the woman had her arms around him and hugging him close to her. "Min kjære lille" she speaks as she drags a hand through his hair. Matthew eyes go wide "Mama" he said softly and hugged her closer. Everyone else looked around at each other, allowing the small family this moment.

France looked over the next one. "How about we read this next one and call it a day?" he asked and with a nod from the others he began.

"Even though they don't like each other, they do care for one another. Because Scotland cared, he was the one who taught England how to use magic. "

The woman with Canada laughed slightly "You two are sometimes worse than me and my brothers, and we have been around each other for longer than the two of you have" she said. Scotland began laughing "Aye, you could say that love" he said. Canada now looked between the two of them before he spoke to the woman. "Which nation are you, and how do you know uncle Alistair?" he asked curious. The two laughed slightly before they spoke up " Matthew, Alistair and I have known each other since we were children, most of that had to deal with our parents being close friends, and my family is right over there" she said and pointed towards the spot where Denmark and Finland were waving at him. Canada then began thinking before he looked up at the woman. "You are Norway" he stated. Norway, or Liv, nodded. " Liv Bondevik" she smiles and ruffles his hair a little.

A loud rumbling sound filled the room and Italy's face went red. The others laughed a little "I think that is our cue to go and eat" said England and everyone nodded, and watched as the book closed itself. They soon began to file out of the room and in the dining room they sat with their families on the most part. Canada, curious about this new family he had gained sat down by the Nordics after talking a bit with his fathers and brother.

About an hour and a half later they all gathered in their rooms and spoke about things they had learnt and what could possibly come up. Gilbert had excused himself and was in his room contemplating the reactions he was going to get, and how he himself would react.

When the clock signaled 23:00 all the nations were well in their rooms and getting ready for bed and fell asleep thinking about their own memories.