Can I?

Kirsten's POV

Me and Liam went down the elevator together. And as I we make our way down. We were talking about how me and Louis met.

After that we finally reached the ground floor. Then as soon as Liam and me went out Fans were chasing Liam. And Fans were everywhere they were yelling Liam's name. The whole lobby was crowded with screaming fans. Luckily security blocked the pool area so me and Liam could meet my friends.

"Hey Guys!" I said.

"Hey Kirsten! OMG is that Liam?" Maxine asked.

"Yeah! Liam meet Maxine and Leona!" I said.

"Hello!" Liam said and gave them a hug.

Maxine and Leona was speechless. They were surprise that Liam hugged them. But for me it wasn't a big deal.

"So Leona! how are you?" I asked Leona as we all take our sit in the bar.

"were great. my parents left us here for our vacation. You?' Leona asked.

"Good. But remember Josh?" I asked her as I order a glass of fresh orange juice.

"Yeah! What about him?" Maxine asked.

"We broke up." I said and sipped my juice.

"Don't worry were for you right Maxine?" Leona said.

"Want where's maxine?" I asked.

"What?" Maxine said.

"Where were you?" Leona asked.

"I went to the rest room. remember I told you guys!" Maxine said and took her seat.

"Uhm.. No!" I said.

"OK!  whatever just forget it!" Maxine said.

"So Hey guys Louis texted me that me and Kirsten need to go up now!" Liam explained.

"Wait could I take Leona and Maxine?" I asked Liam.

"Yeah Sure! Let's go!" Liam said.

"Let's go guys!" I said and dragged Maxine and Leona to the elevator.

We went inside and Liam pressed "Penthouse" . While we Wait me and Leona kept on talking while Maxine talked with Liam. I think they will be great friends.

Finally we reached the Penthouse and the elevator opened and we saw a very angry Louis looking at me and Liam.

"Hey Lou!" I said.

"Where have you been?" Louis asked.

"I went to the pool with Liam. To meet my friends." I explained.

"OK then. Let's talk later!" Louis said and left the room.

Well that was weird. I was only for about 6 hours and Louis is like treating me a child.

After that I introduced Leona and Maxine to the guys and we started hanging out  which was really fun. But Louis wasn't  with us he was in his room all day. I'm a bit worried why.

After hanging out with them. Leona and Maxine said goodbye. They have a audition for something so that's Why they need to go. We hugged and they left.

After saying goodbye to them I went to Louis' room. I opened the door and I saw Louis in the balcony. I went inside and closed the door behind me.

As I walk to Louis I was feeling a bit nervous I don't What I did wrong and What he'll do to me.

"Hey Lou!"I  said.

"Come here." Louis said.

I walked over to him.

"Lou did I do something wrong?" I asked him as a place my elbows on the railing. He looked at me and smiled.

"No. I wanted you to know that I got you an audition." He said.

"Wait What! I don't know what to do" I said.

"I heard you sing and I think your great. Now you just need to show the world." Louis said with a smile.

"Sure!" I said.

"But there is  bad news." Louis said.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Your friends that you brought here are going to join." He said.

"What we have the same audition?" I asked.

"Yeah! if you win and they lose you'll be mad at each other." He said.

"What I'm I going to do?" I said as I bowed my head.

"Don't worry love I'll take care of this." He said.

"Thanks Lou your the best!" I said and hugged him.