Great

Kirsten's POV

I woke in the morning and it was really weird cause I was used to getting up cause of Josh shouting my name usually he is drunk most of the time. I got up my bed and walked to the hallway. This bus is huge.

Then I saw Louis having breakfast in his Carrot PJ's.  I laughed cause I didn't know that a adult will wear those kinda PJ's.

Louis must have heard me laughing so he said "Morning love!". Making me smile.

"Morning Lou!" I said and smiled at him.

"Hey Let's eat!" Louis said.

"Yeah Sure!" I said. Than he handed me some cereal. I got some milk and ate it with him. We talked about ourselves and it was really fun and I think it took about an hour.  I didn't know Louis was this fun. Well I was wrong.

I finished my cereal. And went to the living room and watched TV. Then Louis came in.

"Oh Hey Louis!" I said and smiled and went back on watching TV.

"Hey aren't you going to dress?" He asked.

"I would but I only got the clothes I wore yesterday." I said.

"Oh. Well Let's stop over some place and you go get some clothes." He said and I was surprised.

"Really!" I said.

"Yes." he said with smile on his face.

"Thanks!" I said and hugged him. I pulled out and I was surprise and I think he also was.

"Uhm... Sorry!" I said.

"No love it's alright. Now get dress." He said and left with a smile on his face.

"Shit!" I said and got my clothes yesterday and went to Louis.

After 10 minutes we stopped in some store. I was really excited cause this is the first time Someone did something nice to me. Or went shopping with me.

"Hey Kirsten Let's go!" He said. I followed him and some other big huge guys followed us at the back cause fans saw Louis and now they are chasing us. And all I could here was

"I love you Louis!" and "Louis follow me!" I can't believe it. Then I saw this one shop that I always buy my clothes it's "Forever 21" .

"Hey Lou can we go there?" I asked Louis.

"Yeah Sure wherever you like love" He said.

"Your So sweet Louis! and for that I thank you!" I said and Louis gave me a smile.

I went inside and tried some clothes. After about 30 minutes I was done and Louis paid for the things. And we walked out the store. Then as we walk to the parking lot one girl grabbed my hair and pulled it and said "Get away from my Boo Bear!"

I tried to fight it but she had a tight grip the guards tried to pull me away but couldn't. Then Louis came in and said "Hey would let go!" He shouted at the fan. Everybody was shocked I was shocked and finally the girl removed her hand and God it hurt.

The girl ran away crying and we got back in the bus. It was really shocking all that was just crazy. I got some clothes out and more them and went to Louis.

"Hey Lou can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah Sure love come here sit." he said and I sat next to him.

"So Lou I think I should go now. Cause I think I'm just a problem for you." I said and looked down.

"Kirsten it's OK you don't have to. And your not a problem to me. I think you relax me. So Please stay." He said.

"Sure!" I said.

"Thanks Love!" He said and hugged me. Now things aren't akward anymore. Maybe being with Louis will be a lot of fun.

"OK Love Let's go!" He said.

"Wait Where?" I asked.

"I'm going to introduce you to some guys!" He said and grabbed me and we went to a hotel. We got on a elevator and Louis pressed "Penthouse" . This will be fun.

Then finally we reached the penthouse and gosh it was big and I saw two guys chasing each other.

"Lou What is this?" I asked.

"Guys come here!" Louis shouted.  And four boys came running toward us.

"Hey Louis!" A blonde headed guy said.

"Hey guys!" Louis said.

"Hey who is she?" A curly headed one said.

"She is Kirsten and she'll be staying with us. " Louis said.

Then all the boys greeted me. They were So nice like Louis. They were really fun we even played laser tag. I can't believe it. I think I'm So the luckiest girl in the world to be with a popular band. I'm So happy.

After playing with the boys I opened my phone and I got a missed call from my Best friend Leona. She was my best friend since I was a kid. She was the only one who was a true friend to me.

I opened my phone and pressed call. I waited and finally she picked up.

"Hey Kirsten!"

"Hey Leona.  Why did you call?"

"I saw you in the news!"

"Really!"

"Yeah. With Louis Tomlinson. Are you really with him?"

"Yeah I'm with him and one direction"

"Really. Where are you?"

"Im here in their penthouse. And gosh it's So big."

"Where?"

"In Marriott Hotel. "

"Really? "

"Yeah?"

"I'm here too with Maxine!"

"Really?"

"Yeah go to the pool I'll meet you there!"

"Sure bye!"

"Bye!"

And by that I hang up. I walked over to the elevator and pressed down. But then Liam saw me.  He is really cute.

"Hey Where you going?" Liam asked.

"Going to the pool to meet my friends." I said.

"Could I come?" He asked.

"Sure!" And we went down.