Friends (One Direction)

"Just Fuck off!" I told my boyfriend and left. I'm So freaking upset he fucking pissed me off he played me and he used me. How could I be So foolish. I never actually thought he'll do this to me after all I've done for him.

I ran and ran I didn't even know where but I just kept on running and running. I heard Josh yelling my name but I ignored it I kept running and suddenly I bumped into somebody I said I was sorry and I was about to run again but the guy that i bumped into stopped me. I looked up in his face. He looks Nice and cute.  He might have notice that I was running from someone which is true.

"Hey love why are you running?" He asked. I ignored him.

Josh was there standing and staring at me. I saw him and I hid into the guy that I bumped a while ago. He might have notice that I was scared of Josh. So instead of giving me back to Josh he carried me bridal style and into a bus.

He sat me in the chair and I looked down avoiding eye contact with him.

Silence took over the place you could hear nothing. All you hear was.my heavy breathing. So I guess he started to break the silence.

"Hey love I'm Louis! what's Yours?" He asked me. I looked up to him and said "I-im Kirsten!" I said while wiping my tears away.

"What a lovely name!" Louis says.

"Hey I just want to ask you why did you bring me here?" I asked him.

"Cause I felt you were scared of that guy." He says siting beside me.

"Well Thanks!" I said and stood up.

"Well I should be leaving now!" I said waving goodbye to him. I walked and got off the bus.

"No Kirsten stay!" Louis shouted and got off the bus too.

"No really Louis It's fine. It's been Nice knowing you but I got to go!" I said.

"Please stay it wouldn't hurt if you would stay right?" he says.

"Bu-" He cut me off and said.

"Please.." he begged me So I laughed and said.

"OK I guess!" I said and we got in the bus again.

Before getting back to the bus some girls were screaming his name. I wondered why their calling and screaming his name.

"Hey Louis. why are those girls screaming your name?" I asked and looked at him.

"So you don't know me?" he said and laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked

"Love. those girls were screaming my name cause I'm a famous guy." he said.

My eyes widened. I was really surprise I was with a famous pop star.

"So your famous?" I said.

"Yeah I think So!" he said and handed me some coffee.

"Thanks!" I said. and sipped my coffee.

I stood up and looked around the bus and gosh it was So big. It's like bigger than my apartment. it even has a TV and Xbox.

"So Louis all of these are Yours?" I asked as I explore more.

"Yeah. you could watch or play Xbox or maybe rest if you want." he said.

I sat down and turned the TV on watched CBB it was my favorite show. Louis sat down with me.

"Hey is that CBB?" he asked.

"Yeah. love this show." I said and continued watching.

After about 30 minutes the show was over and I felt tired. I didn't want to bother anyone So I slept in the couch. Suddenly I felt someone carried me. I opened my eyes and it was Louis.  He was So sweet. He then placed me on a bed. it was So comfortable it was better than my bed at my apartment. I closed my eyes and continued to sleep.