Chapter 12

Percy: *screams* WE HIT 10K! ZIRA!!!!

Kazira: Eh? So what?

Percy: What do you mean by that?! You just hit 10k!

Kazira: Yeah, I know but so what? This is not the first time I hit 10k. Plus, comparing this fanfic with Guns & Roses [Kazira2207] fanfic this is nothing.

Percy: As expected of the authoress herself....

Kazira: But then again. It's not my fault the pokemon fandom isn't at one level as the KHR fandom so to compare both of my works I say I love my masterpieces equally.

Percy: *takes out confetti*

Kazira: Now is not the time to celebrate Persephone. We will celebrate once we reach our ultimate goal. Plus, aiming high is not such a bad thing. I have high hopes on this after all.

°•ิ.•ஐஇஇஐ•.•ิ°
Thank You For 10k!
°•ิ.•ஐஇஇஐ•.•ิ°

Chapter 12
Thirteen Year Old Green And His Failing Plan
The Tiny Truth About Wally's Mistakes

Green clicked his tongue, hands in pocket and eyes showed the current arrogant side to him. Was he frustrated? Ah, you could never tell. He admitted his true feelings about Red in front of Silver who was the son of Giovanni. Other than that, he was really angry at himself for what he did three years ago.

For the thirteenth time on that day he asked himself why did he do it? It was a stupid plan with a stupid reason. The thirteen year old him expected a different ending but he ended up digging his own grave. He was such a jerk, playing around with love like it was some kind of game.

The reason why Red left, why he stayed on that goddamn mountain with no contact for three years, the reason why Red lost all of his emotions, the whole reason why Green was left all alone;

it was all his fault.

The brunet grit his teeth. He wanted to punch a wall so badly. No, before destroying school property he should have punched himself first. He wanted to punch his past self so hard on the face and yell at himself before he did a mistake and it was all too late. But time was never in his control (A/N: Yeah, it's in Gold's) so wishing for the impossible was like counting stars.

Feeling anger and rage again, the green eyed brunet kicked a trash can, making it flew to the other end of the hall and dent on one side. It released some of the tension but nothing could ever make up for what he had done. As he said before; it was too late.

"Umm... Green?"

Green's eyes widen in fear when he realised someone was watching him the whole time. He spun to see Wally watching him with a hint of... worry? Yeah, it was worry alright. Rather than fear, Wally was worried about him. Red was like that too.

"Did you saw that?" Green asked, couldn't help but sounding tired.

Wally flinched but he nodded. "Sorry I was looking for Silver and-"

"Silver is most likely out to kill N," Green told, cutting of the sentence before Wally could finish.

"Oh then I guess I will-"

"Wait, Wally," Green said, stopping the second year to escape.

Wally looked at him, eyes still showing constant worry.