Mr. and Mrs. Park were already there seeing us off. The driver saw me and quickly took my bag and put it in the bonnet of the car. I looked at Mrs. Park and there were tears pricking in her eyes. I instantly embraced her like how a child did to her mother.

Except, she felt like a mother to me although I've been in this house for only a short time. She cried even more in my embrace and for me, tears already fell from my eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you," I said almost whispering.

"Me too dear" She tightened our embrace and minutes later, she let go of me. We both wipe off of our tears with our hands and smiled at each other for the last time before I got in the car.

As I closed the door to the car, Jimin instantly got in beside me. I was busy wiping off the stained tears on my cheeks while Jimin was looking at me intensely.

I turned to look at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" I rolled my eyes and averted my gaze to the outside of the car.

"I'm sorry okay? I just- I felt-"

"Can you just stop stuttering?!"

"Protective"

There was a small silence between that as I kept looking him into his eyes. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh really??" As if I questioned his feelings over me and his face looks hurt. "You don't need to feel..- any of that- or whatever that is"

"You don't know who Taehyung is-!"

"Then what is his like? Huh? Tell me" I provoked him.

"Taehyung is a very, very social man. That means, who's the type to be in any serious relationship- or at least any relationships that need commitment. He's- like, you can't control him"

"Can you just stop being nonsense??" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Shortly it means, he will make out with other girls while being in a relationship with you"

Pang!

"Bullshit," I said after slapping him right in the face.

Then the driver who literally saw everything quickly drive out of the house and to our dorm.

-----

A/N: Okay! I think I'll stop here and don't worry, I will start updating again as soon as possible okay?

Lately, it has been going ups and down for me.. as in what happened between me and my crush. I just want things to progress, you see. Because it's been like 4 months we're stuck in this kind of relationship and I'm worried if I start looking at another guy-

But I don't want to! >< He's a really nice guy and he's really committed in me up until this far- but I'm the one who may be childish TnT

Anyway- Thanks for listening xD And I hope you guys enjoy it!

Dedications ;

-YeonKiMin

MImosaYehet21

MinYoongitheTurtle

ArchelleOuano

Animeandkpopqueen

Denisehung

little_suga_with_tae

GooJunhoeWfeu

kpop_loverss

aboycanlovekpoptoo

sM5498

fangurl9999

isabellapark97

Kira_t10

Vertpiana1

Taesharkuss

Bwitterfly

NaiyaRegina

Ilovederpyface

EJamsFanfics

AnimeSorceress

slaying_demontaeliccous

Bananamoneky12

mizzthick

jagiya_tsjj95

morgz2003

@threedollar_chain

DaDinoDiva828

_larry_love_91_

suganis1999

lonelyjams_kyo_song

Don't forget to vote, comment or add it to your reading list (if you haven/t) and you'll get a dedication! Also, thanks for staying with this book, I hope you guys enjoy it!

ps, sorry for those who didn't get, so please message me if you didn't get a dedication because there were too many notifications so it's hard to keep track TT

EDITED 26/3/2019