You look so innocent

Start from the beginning

"She's been smoking weed since she was fourteen and I know she smokes more than you do." Landon retorts. I get up off of Landon's lap and walk over to Snakebites and sit between him and another guy wearing a black hoodie.

I take the bong from his hands, take his grinder and place some weed in the bowl. I take a deep breath out, light it up, and take one big inhale, blow it in Snakebites face, do it a second time and then a third time clearing the bowl. The people I don't know stare at me for a few seconds.

"But-but-but you look so innocent.." Hoodie says looking a bit flabbergasted. "Looks can be deceiving" I say with a wink in Snakebites direction. He smirks and I get up, heading for the sliding door.

"So, are you Landon's girl? Or am I allowed to take you for a ride?" He whispers in my ear from behind me.

I'm not a total slut, like I don't go around with other girls's boyfriends and have a different guy every week, but I do like a one night stand every once in a while. And this guy is hella gorgeous with his jawline and Snakebites. I think I have a thing for guys with piercings.

I turn around and place my hands on his chest, "Baby, I'm no ones girl." I bite his ear lobe and walk into the house, sliding the door closed when I get in.

I walk into the makeshift dance floor and start swaying my hips. I feel hands grip my hips and I look over my shoulder. Snakebites Is there. I turn around and wrap my hands behind his neck.

"I'm Reece, you got a name?" I ask, slowly moving in closer, still dancing my hips side to side. "It's River," He says over the music, "River Jones."

We return back to dancing and I can tell he's enjoying my moves when his hands start Moving lower than my hips. I'm not complaining though.

"Reece," He says, leaning in to bite my lip,"lets go find a room."

I take his hand and lead him up the stairs, tripping on the way up, and enter an empty room, locking it before I turn around. River slams me into the door, his lips on mine, his tongue immediately asking for entrance, which I happily grant.

River's hands grip my ass and I jump. He holds me against the door, our bodies pressed together and my hands in his hair.

I break away for air and he starts kissing down my jawline and ends at my neck. Not soon enough I feel my back break away from the door and pressed against the soft mattress.

I bring his face to mine And slide my ands under the hem of his shirt, running up and down his abs. He breaks the kiss to take off his shirt and I sit up so he can take mine off too.

--------------------

I wake up to not much of a headache, blinding light and a warm pillow. I cuddle in closer to my pillow but it feels a little weird. I blink a couple times and look up from the chest I'm laying on. Ooooooooh riiiiiight. I slept with River last night. His black hair is a complete mess from sleep, and, well, my hands. His jawline Is more prominent In the sunlight than it was in the yellow of the porch light.

Shit. Realization hit me like a fucking semi truck. Did we use a condom last night? I'm on the pill, but just to be sure I slowly get out of River's arms and out of the sheets. I look in the garbage can beside his side of the bed. Fuck yeah! I'm not gonna be pregnant!

I look at the clock on the wall and notice it's already 2:00 in the afternoon. I look around and find my clothes strewn all over the place. I slide my black lace under garments on, then my shorts, but then I freeze.

Shit. River ripped my shirt. That was my favourite crop top. I pout my lip which turns into a smirk when I see River's red shirt laying on the ground beside mt. Guess he's gonna have to go shirtless Until I get my stuff from Landon's room.

I slide his shirt over my head and slip on my shoes. Tip toeing into the hallway, closing the door softly.I walk down the hallway to Landon's room and surprise, surprise, he's still sleeping. I grab my bag and walk out. He won't care If I leave without cleaning up, he's a big boy he can do it by himself.

I change into my clothes from my bag and return River's shirt to the doorknob.

Walking down the hardwood steps I see people passed out in the living room below me,and some shirtless guy on the stairs.

I walk through the living room and into the kitchen, grabbing two Advils before I leave.

I step out the door and freeze when I see my mother Furiously walking up the cobblestone pathway.

"You're in big fucking trouble Reece Dawn Evans ." Shit. Shitshitshitshitshitshit.

--------------------

The first chapter of my first book! 1529 words. I think the next chapter might be a little longer. I'm aiming for 2000. 

Sorry if there are any mistakes I will fix those as soon as I catch them but help me out and drop a comment if you see them first.

I will try to update weekly,

Instagram: paris.aliii

FAN

LIKE

COMMENT

See ya next week!