Chapter 3

Boboiboy POV

I woke up seeing the face of Fang, he was in a deep sleep.

I quickly got up and stared at the white wall.

Fang, who was asleep a few seconds ago, woke up and murmured, "It's so early. Why did you wake up?"

"Meh, I'm not sleepy anymore." I said.

"Well, I'm gonna continue my beauty sleep." Fang quipped as he slept with a smile on his face.

I only sighed and stood up to go to the comfort room.

The comfort room was beside the cabinet which housed our clothes.

I got inside the comfort room and urinated.

I washed my hands on the sink because who doesn't?

As I walked outside, I noticed Fang slowly opening his eyes.

"Fang?" I whispered into his ear.

He huffed and sat up.

"What is it? Why do you look a tad bit mad?" I asked.

"Nothing, just feel like I'm angry. That's all." He replied.

A few moments later, I took a bath and soon after I finished, Fang did too.

We really didn't know what to do when we arrived but on seeing that we had a week and a half to stay here for free, I just wanted to stay at the hotel this morning.

When I finished changing clothes, I went out of the hotel.

It was about 9 in the morning and I had nothing to do at all.

I ended up walking around the whole hotel and around the premises.

It was pretty good exercise, maybe I can make this into my daily routine?

Anyways, I was around when I met an old friend, it was Gopal, he left Pulau Rintis when I was 22, which is 3 years ago.

He said he had a job but never did I expect him to work here at Alau.

I mean gosh, I missed him because I thought he'd be going to the United States but he was just going to the island beside us?

Wow, I could've visited him so many times by now.

"Boboiboy? Hey. It's been a long time." He greeted.

He looked the same, sounded the same, the only problem I have of is he looked like a chef.

"Hey, Gopal. Long time no see. How has life been? You're digging that chef costume!" I complimented.

He twirled around like a little princess, "I know. I finally got a decent job. What about you?"

"Man, I'm still at school. Guess you finished your culinary degree, huh?" I chuckled.

"Culinary degree? What's that?" He questioned curiously.

"Haha, you better not know." I answered, "I have to get going to my room now, bye."

Gopal nodded as he sliced the carrot into 7 pieces.

I jogged back to my place, ready to depart into adventure but suddenly...

*Bshhhhh*

I felt something hit me at the head, the same place I hit with the metal frame of my old bathroom door 7 years ago.

"Ah!" I yelled as I stumbled down to the floor.