Prolouge

Tari's POV

I woke up one day after my death in a bed, with a box in front of me. Three years later, I am walking around the town I arrived in.

The town was not very big, more like a small village. Well the villages from where I came from where the size of cities, so this town was quite big. It had everything you'd need and a bit more. It had the strangest name I had ever heard.

Totorafurejunogumo. For short, everyone called it Junogumo.

It was awkward for me to tell people my name at first.

Anyway, I was calmly walking down one of the streets one day. Taking step after step in the bloody rain. Until I paused, hearing a meow. It was not very loud but I had ninja hearing.

So I ran for it, into a dark allyway. I saw a snow white cat huddled by the wall, it was protecting something. I crawled carefully over to peek over.

There. Were the ugliest kittens I had ever seen. All different colors and yet only one looked remotely like cat surronding them.

"Come on." I grunted as I picked up the kittens and putting them into my bag, thank Kami they were all asleep. I gently picked up the white cat before pausing.

It was cold. No heart beat. No breathing. No warmth.

My eyes had softened for sure. The kittens were orphans now... I still picked up the white cat and ran home.

I thank the heavens for letting me take chakra into this new world. Like. Hallaluyah.

Kicking open the door, I opened my bag and gently took the kittens out then put them on the sofa. I held onto the white cat, walking to the back yard where a willow tree was planted.

I dug out a hole, picking up a box, putting the cat in the box and then setting the box into the hole. I covered the hole back up then grabbed a piece of wood, carving into it with a nearby stone.

'Here lies Snow. A mother, a pet, a friend. May she forever rest in piece.'

I just came up with the name but it suited the poor cat.

Turning back to the house, I walked inside. Its rude to run when a grave is nearby. That is one day going to be the death of me.

Again.