5- "Do you like... being bad?"

Start from the beginning

I was shaking at nash's story.

"You scared yet?" Hayes looked at me.

"N-no!" I fought back but was still shaking like crazy.

Nash and Taylor wondered off somewhere. Hayes decided to explore the dark halls.

"You're just gunna leave me?" I asked as he walked away.

"Yup. Pretty much." He called back. When his light was lessoning I got up and went after him.

"Hayes?... hayes?" I hollered but couldn't find him. There was a creek from the floor board from behind me. I turned but saw nothing. It had to be Hayes right? None of what Nash said could actually be true right?

"Hayes I'm not bullshitting right now!" I turned my flashlight in front of me.

I screamed when I was toppled to the ground. Suddenly, the story wasn't the scariest thing that happened tonight. It was this moment, because Hayes's lips were crashed to mine. I pulled away from his kiss.

"Y-you kissed me!" I licked the essence of the flavor of smoke from my lips that his had left.

"I'm so sorry. I-I really didn't mean to." He honestly apologized.

I licked over my lips again and didn't notice the smile that formed.

"You liked it didn't you?" Hayes raised his eyebrow at me.

"What? no!" I stammered from my spot on the floor.

"Really?" he asked me while coming closer.

"Really." I insisted.

He pulled me onto his lap, facing him. My legs straddled him while he his back against the wall. He brought his lips against mine again. I didn't pull back, I slowly began to kiss him back.

"So you don't like that?" he pulled back and licked his own lips. I didn't answer.

"Do you like it?" Hayes whispered into my ear "the way my lips feel against yours. The taste of smoke. Being so close to me."

"I do." I slipped my words out of my mouth. Hayes gave me a winning smirk then pulled me in again for a kiss. I completely forgot about everything. Tonight I didn't care about anything except his lips against mine.

Our lips moved together. His tongue rolled over my bottom lip. I parted my lips and his tongue slid in. My fingers found his hair and tangled his brown lock. I felt his hands move up and down my legs until he began to lean my down until I laid flat on my back. Hayes climbed over me and continued to kiss my mouth. One of his hands fell on to my breast. I let out a gasp. Hayes laughed into our kiss and removed his hand. I was relived he did. He trailed his lips down my neck and sucked on my fare skin at the crook of my neck. I whimpered and his painful sucking. He nibbled at the red skin and licked over the new hickey. Again I felt his hand travel my body. I could feel him him fiddling with my pants button. I pushed him off of me and stood up. I whipped the taste off my lips with my hand and straightened my cloths.

"Oh come on." Hayes complained.

But I didn't come here to hook up, I'm not just a once and done. Was that really all he wanted? to just bang me whenever he got the chance.

"What just happened.. never happened." I sternly told him.

"But sam-"

"Never!" I cut him off.

He sighed and got up next to me.

"I'm sorry ok?" Hayes said meaningfully "I shouldn't have taken things that far."

"You promised." I mumbled not looking at him. I was referring to what he said not that long ago

••• "I promise I won't do anything.... sexual... unless you want me to.

Tell me sam, do you want me to?"

"No."

"I think you're lying."•••

He lowered his lips to my ear "Promises are made to be broken, princess. " He sent chills down my back. "And besides, we both know you were lying." Hayes chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Stop." I pushed him back. I tried to walk away but was pulled back.

"Wait... but did you like it?" He was honestly asking. He almost seemed unsure of himself.

"Yes." I blurted out.

"Do you like... being bad?"

"Maybe I do."

Hayes smirked at me before I walked out the room. I could have sworn I heard people talking from outside. Probably just Taylor and Nash.

Minutes passed and we all found ourselves scattered around the house of decomposing wood. I followed Hayes into an old bedroom, one of the few that seemed to have an actual bed.

I set my blankets on the old mattress and sat on the end. I turned when the bed shook to see Hayes pulling himself under his own blanket.

"What do you think you're doing?" I questioned him.

"Going to bed?" he said with confusion.

"But I'm sleeping here."

"There's not another bed, we can share."

Share? as in sleep together? In the same bed? me and hayes?

"O-ok."

As the night grew on the wind blew in through the broken windows. The cool breeze glided over my skin. I shivered at the cold air.

"You cold?" I heard Hayes while he turned to face me.

"I'm fine." I told him even though I quickly got goosebumps down my arms. Hayes shifted closer to me on the bed and encased me in his arms. I couldn't help myself from cuddling into his warm chest. I soft kiss was planted on my head. When I thought he would attempt to take things further he surprised me by doing nothing more. Maybe he wasn't so bad.

I sat in his arms, his signature smell of smoke was faint, I looked up to his calmed face while he softly snored. He held me close even in his doze, I fell asleep to the still beating of his heart.