She walked off and headed straight for Hot Topic. Once inside, she exhaled with relief. Being around people who liked the same things as her and weren't insane fan-girls made her feel calm and relaxed. She started looking around. Just as she grabbed a pair of leather fingerless gloves, she noticed a guy a few feet away from her.

He had brown hair that was a bit wavy, tanned skin, and wore a blue V-Neck shirt with white stripes on it. He stood there and looked to be uncomfortable with his surroundings. He looked familiar, but Dylan couldn't put her finger on it. Dylan shook it off and continued looking around.

After a few minutes, she rounded the corner and went to the music section. She grabbed Asking Alexandria's album Reckless & Relentless and looked at it. Then she noticed the same guy she saw earlier hiding behind a rack of band shirts.

Dylan raised one of her eye brows. “Need any help?” she asked.

He looked at her and Dylan noticed how blue his eyes were. Then he spoke, “Yeah. I actually need to get out of here without being recognized.” he said with a natural British accent.

“Why?” Dylan asked. Then she finally realized why he looked so familiar. The brown hair, the blue eyes, the striped shirt- “Wait... You're in that one boy band. One Direction, right?”

He nodded. “I'm Louis. Are you a fan?”

Dylan almost laughed, but she controlled herself. “No.” she said, which surprised Louis a bit. “Your music isn't really my type. So what do you need help for?”

“There are some fans outside of this store. I need to get out of here and back to my mates without them noticing them. But I'm too recognizable.” he said. “Can you help me?”

Dylan thought about it. If she helped him, he'd be back to where he was supposed to be and she wouldn't have to hear Juliet and Alex complain that Louis wasn't at the signing. If she didn't, she'd have to listen to them go on and on about how he wasn't there.

“Okay, I'll help.” she said.

He grinned. “Thanks.” then he said, “So how are you going to get me out of here without being noticed?”

“Easy.” she said. “First, what size shirt are you?”

“Medium.” he said.

Dylan turned behind her to the clothing rack he was hiding behind. She looked through the shirts, but couldn't find a medium. She was finally able to find a medium sized Black Veil Brides shirt. She gave it to him.

“Black Veil Brides.” he read the shirt. “Why are they wearing all that black makeup?”

“Because they like it. And they're awesome.” Dylan said.

“I'll check them out later.” Louis said.

She went around the store grabbing other things for his disguise. “There you go! Just pay for it and go the changing room to get this stuff on. Then come back outside.”

Louis looked at the pile of things in his arms and shrugged. If this got him out of here, it was good enough for him. Once he was done changing, he came out. But he didn't have his other stuff on.

“How do I get the rest of this stuff on?” he asked. He lifted up a chain.

Dylan took the chain and brought it to his neck. She wrapped it around a few times and clicked it shut. It was now a choker, but it didn't actually choke him. She gave him the spiked bracelet and told him to just put it on. (A/N: That's what she said. xD) After a few more accessories, she was done.

She looked him over. He looked a bit unrecognizable, but there was something missing... She snapped her fingers and went through her purse. She finally found what she was looking for and pulled it out. Eyeliner.

“Come closer.” she said, then realized that sounded a bit weird considering they just met.

“Wait... What are you going to do?” he asked.

“Put eyeliner on you.” she said. Then tried hard not to laugh at the thought of a guy in a boy band wearing eyeliner. Or guyliner in this case.

“Why?” he asked again.

“Do you want to be recognized?” she asked.

“No...” he answered.

“Then come here.” she said. He finally gave in and leaned closer to her. She pulled down his lower lid and started to put the eyeliner on him.

“That tickles.” he said.

“Yeah it kinda does.” she said. “Stop blinking so much!”

“I can't help it! It feels weird.” he said.

“Well you made me mess up, so now unless you want to have a smudge, I'm going to have to make the eyeliner thicker.” she said.

He was able to stop blinking as much. She felt a bit weird looking into his eyes. His blue eyes were piercing. And having him staring back at her wasn't helping much. Dylan moved on to his other eye. After a few more strokes, she was done. She put her eyeliner in her purse. Then looked back at him. She looked into his eyes. They were bright without the eyeliner, but with it they looked more alive. She looked away when she realized he was staring.

“Alright. Now we can go.” Dylan said.

“We?” Louis asked.

“Well yeah. My friends are at your Meet & Greet.”

“Why'd you leave them there?” Louis asked.

“Your fans were annoying me with their squealing.” she said. “God damn, those fan-girls were annoying.”

They walked out of the store and thankfully, the girls who were looking around for Louis didn't recognize him.

“It worked!” he exclaimed.

“Yeah.” Dylan said. “And unless you want your fans to be creeped out by you're disguise, you might wanna change out of that.” she pointed to his clothes.

“I'll do that later.” he said. “Thanks, Dylan.”

She shrugged. “Its no big deal.” she said.

“Yeah.. It was.” Louis said before they went their separate ways.

* * *

Hope you liked it! <3 Picture of Dylan on the right. :)

-Zaira :) <3