Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"Over how I can"t keep a plant alive so he wouldn't let me help with the garden he started."

"Okay, so what did you do."

"I left and said I was going into town with Derek and Logan."

"Then?"

"So we all went into town together and I ditched them at a store and when to the shelter. In the shelter, I went to the cats and saw they had a kitten so I got it and..."

"And?"

"Okay, so I may have got a puppy to while there."

"Autumn!"

"I'm sorry. I was so impulsive, but I couldn't just leave without looking at the dogs to and the kitten needed a friend!"

"Okay, so what happened after that."

"Logan and Derek rated me out to Sebastian and I blocked him out and he's at a meeting because of that what he does when I am mad at him. He throws himself into work."

"So."

"So? Oh, great wise one give me some advice he's going to be at home in five minutes!"

"Okay have you named them?"

"What do you mean named them?"

"It will show you're already attached to them."

"Oh okay. What should I name them?"

"What sex are they?"

"They're both boys."

"What are personality traits of them?"

"Well they kitten always hisses at its shadow and he follows me around already which I think is just adorable.", she says and I hear her kitten purring.

"Perfect so should his name be Hiss or Shadow?"

"Shadow. Hiss makes him sound like he's throwing a hissy fit."

"Oh no, you threw the hissy fit that's why you have them."

"Aubrie I have three minutes and I don't have time for irrelevant information like you just stated. "

"Okay okay, the other one. What traits?"

"He barks every five seconds. I think it's because of the wolves outside."

"Okay, any other things?"

"I don't know. He... Crap Sebastian's here. Say a name and it shall be his."

"Wolfe because he doesn't like them so
it's kind of ironic."

"Okay got it. You're saying I'm the phone by the way so be prepared."

"Fall!!", I hear Sebastian shout.

"Seb. I miss you so much. You look really good. Did you do something different today?", Autumn asks as I hear a cat hissing and a dog growling and barking.