Chapter 30: Not so child friendly

Chapter 30:

"It's been two hours. We've ridden on a glass carriage, made to hold hands, patted goats, been on two roller coasters and ridden on a merry-go-round and you're trying to tell me it still hasn't been long enough?" Orion growled.

"Hey, mate, you think it's my fault the gates are locked? Dad wanted to keep us on here for the whole day. Probably through till the fireworks display. It's not my fault," Classara cried in her defence.

Here dad had gone over the top this time. It wasn't even lunch time yet, but this Cinderella guide seemed to still be full of energy while dragging them someplace else.

"Oh, who do we have here?" the Cinderella's actor smiled.

"Oh, it's Prince Eric. Hey, he's not bad looking. Lily's better, but he's not bad," Classara smiled.

Classara thought for a moment and considered something, "Hang on, Prince Eric is married to Ariel, and Cinderella's prince was never given a name. Since his name tag says Eric, should we just take it as Prince Eric cheating on Ariel."

Orion glared at Classara who shrunk away at the intense gaze.

"Hello there. We're on our way to find all of our other Disney friends. What do you think about joining us?" Eric's actor smiled.

"Terrible idea," grunted Orion.

Classara released peals of laughter when he heard the direct answer. The actor for Prince Eric acted as though he'd been struck by lightning. He recovered quickly and urged them to meet the other mascots. With a thunderous expression, Orion, followed by Classara, headed towards the direction that Cinderella's actor was walking towards.

Prince Eric trailed at the back. Contrary to the noble and handsome Prince Eric from the world-renown fairy tale, this particular Prince Eric did something unbecoming of his princely status.

Classara found It was hard to believe that Orion's face could go any darker than it currently was. She was wrong. Orion's expression could still drop into the negative degrees.

Prince Eric's roaming hand had grasped Orion's glute max. Simply put, his ass was groped by another man.

Orion whipped around ready to bear his teeth as he watched the actor wink at him with a flirty wave.

"What's up?" Classara asked.

Orion swalled the humiliation of having his ass groped as he turned to Classara and growled, "Let's go."

Prince Eric's actor giggled lightly from behind the pair. Meanwhile, a completely clueless Cinderella had completely left behind the interesting trio and walked towards the direction of the dining room. She only realized that she'd lost her group of people when she turned around to introduce the dining private function dining room. Only with some tiresome search did she find traced of the trio as she back tracked all the way back to where the trio were facing off. She encouraged Classara and Orion to the dining room and glared at Eric's actor.

Lunch, why was it always lunch that the weird things always happened? How else could one describe a twenty person antique table in the middle of a theme park? All twenty seats were filled; however, only four of them looked remotely normal. On the normal end sat Classara and a stormy Orion as well as a grinning Prince Eric and exhausted Cinderella. On the other sixteen seats sat Mikey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Simba, Chip 'n Dale, Nemo, Dory, Lady, Tramp, Stitch, Pinocchio and Woody. What an ensemble of mascots. An ensemble that could only be assembled with a hefty sum. What made lunch completely unbearable wasn't the uniquely shaped Lumiere candles, nor the odd location of the lunch, the garden, nor even the fact that mosquitos were getting to all of them. The most unbearable part of lunch was the fact that all eighteen people in costume were watching them eat while pretending to eat their own food. Cinderella and Eric could eat, but unfortunately none of the mascots could. This resulted in the lunch being eaten in silence while the mascots stared at them.