Chapter 12:Just Friends

Hey guys popcorn here just wanted to say thank you so much for almost 250 reads you guys are the best and I am so sorry for not updating I have just been busy with school and other things but now on with the story.

Henry's point of view
"What do you mean you guys found the ID of the person who beat up those thugs in that ally the other day?" I asked. "I mean we now know who beat up those thugs in that ally the other day." Ray said. "It looks like it was a girl about your age named y/n l/n.

The next day
Y/N point of view
  I walked into school and decided to look for Jasper because I wanted to talk to him about just being friends. I thought a lot about it and decided to try going out with Henry. It may sound weird but I honestly think I like Henry more and think it could be fun to have Jasper as just friends.
  Luckily I was able to pull Jasper over to the side from anyone else before class started to say "Hey so I really thought we should talk because I've been thinking a lot and..." he kept interrupting me though and talking about the people he told already about us dating and as he kept talking it just made what I was about to say even harder. "I think we should brake up" I said and his face just froze "What?" He said.
  "Jasper I'm really sorry but I have been thinking about this non stop and the truth is I like someone else." After I said that his face looked like he already knew who I was talking about. "Listen I would really like it if we remained friends is that ok?" I asked.

   He looked like he was going to explode but was holding it in for some reason. Then just said "Sure, ya, fine, whatever I'll uh see you later." Then just walked away and I just thought well that could of gone a bit better.