Chapter 15:Kid Danger Secret Revealed

Henry's point of view
After I dropped Y/N off at her house I headed to mine. After I got to my house, Ray buzzed me on my watch but luckily I was already on the porch so I could answer it right away.

"Hey Ray what's up" I said.

"Henry, quick get to the Man Cave, Schwoz and I just got the person we have been looking for that put those thugs in the hospital." He said.

"Uh uh.......ok ok I'll be right over." I said.

I hung up the watch and instead of going in my house I started to head to Junk N' Stuff but then I started to think of Y/N and how I just dropped her off which means they must have just kidnapped her!

"Oh Ray what have you done." I said to myself out loud.

Y/N point of view
After I saw Captain Man walk out and I had the biggest shocked/excited face ever, it soon went away when I realized that 'hey he could have been the one who just kidnapped me' I mean it makes sense because that would explain why me hitting that guy with the bat didn't affect him at all. So I then just looked at him with a face of curiosity🤨.

"So I would say something complimenting you but all signs right now are pointing to the fact that you are the one who just kidnapped me." I said.

"Listen kid do you have any idea why your here HEY I may have just kidnapped you but not complimenting me on purpose is just plain RUDE. Especially when there is sooooo much you compliment me on, like my amazing hair, or gorgeous good looks, or even tell me how plain awesome I am with all the superhero work I do." He said.

"Ya ya I could do that OR I could tell you that you have a MASSIVE ego and that someone really needs to help bring that down a bit." I said.

He just glares at me with a huge face of annoyance😒

"So I'm guessing that's a no then on the whole bringing down a bit of your ego." I said.

He just continued to stare at me with his face while glaring.

"Ok so that's probably like a maybe." I said with face then stuck in an awkward position😐.

Captain Man then proceeded to say "So anyway do you know why your here?"

I then said "oh yes of course it was obviously because of that bank I robbed last week or that underground drug deal I control or even that murder I committed just this morning." I all said sarcastically of course.

"You think this is some game, OH just you wait till my sidekick gets here and then the real interrogating will begin." He said all that with a deep voice and then cracking his knuckles at the end of what he was saying.

Now to most people at this point would be terrified actually most would probably be terrified since the beginning because of the whole kidnapping thing but to be honest this guy did not seem that threatening. He just seemed like a big egotistical, insecure, man-child.

So I am not scared right now but I still have to be careful because until I find a way out of here and get untied from this chair. This guy Captain Man over here still has the upper hand.

"Your sidekick huh, right right speaking of him where is KidDanger?" I asked.

"Oh well he's probably gonna be here like any second." He said then pointed towards the tubes.

"Like NOW!" He yelled.

But he wasn't there.

"Ok how about NOW!......NOW! NOW NOW NOW! He kept yelling.

Still nothing happened while he was yelling until KidDanger finally came down the tube and when that happened Captain Man said

"Ok 1 2 3 NOW" really fast so he could end saying NOW right when he came down the tube.

"Hey I'm here" KidDanger said.

He looked at me with sadness and I just looked away from him because I thought he was on my side but I still knew I couldn't completely trust him and looks like I was right because it seems his boss ended up finding out about who I am and he didn't even try and help save me.

"Well it's about time you got here ya she has been harassing me the whole time she has been and I haven't even been able to explain anything to her" Captain Man said.

"Ok ok it's just can't we just try and help her and not threaten her or tie her to a chair or keep her here against her will, I mean what if she didn't mean to do what she did to those thugs that are now in the hospital." KidDanger said.

"What's with your jump to help her I mean she's just a complete stranger a criminal actually she almost killed those thugs." Captain Man said.

"1st of all I am not a criminal what happened to those thugs was an accident ok and 2nd of all which is actually the one I want to know the most but why do you care sooo much about helping me, KidDanger?" I asked.

KidDanger just said "Uh I um ya see it's uh complicated."

"What are you hiding from me kid?" Captain Man asked.

"Ok there is probably a million excuses I could try and use to come up with an answer but there is only one thing I can think to do that will make you guys understand." He said.

Then all of a sudden he started to take his hand and head for his mask. I was just thinking Holy s###. Then Captain Man grabbed his arm and started pull it away but KidDanger was fighting back. Then all of sudden they both fall on the floor and start rolling around while fighting. Which gave me an opportunity to cut the ropes I was tied in luckily I had a pocket knife in my pocket that I got from my mom and have just always carried it around.

Anyway I finally finished cutting the ropes and was free, so I stood up and for a few minutes just watched them fight each other then headed for the tube things. Then a laser beam just flew past me almost hitting me in the head. So I turned around with hands up and there stood Captain Man with some sort of gun pointed at me.

KidDanger was behind him on the ground getting up slowly though.

"Where do you think your going?!" Captain Man said.

"I think I'm going up the tubey things" I said.

"Well guess what you can't because in order to go up the tubes you have to say 'Up the tube'." He said.

I was about to make a run for the tubes because this dumb dumb just told me how to use them but then KidDanger got up on his feet.

He then said "No wait look I'm sorry for might happened after I do this and I'm sorry Captain Man but...."

Then he proceeded to take his mask with Captain Man screaming NOOOOO in the background but it was to late he had put his hand on his mask and then pulled off the whole thing.

KidDanger is HENRY!

"HENRY!" I yelled.

Hey guys popcorn here hope your enjoying the story and thank you to everyone who is reading this story. Now my birthday is coming up so I was thinking of doing a birthday chapter let me know what you guys think in the comments also if I do a birthday chapter then it would be for the readers character Y/N and she would be turning 16. I know in the description of the book it says the character is 14 but I started the book two years ago when I was 14 and now I'm turning 16 so I thought why not have the character turn 16 to and act like she was already 15 before so just let me know what you guys think in the comments.