Chapter One

Chapter One

Harry POV

Ow. Ow. Ow. Fucking silver. Stupid fucking hunters. All I wanted was a nice, quiet evening away from the boys. Zayn and Niall had been extra clingy to each other lately, and frankly, it was annoying. I know that Zayn and Niall are mates, but they were still in the honeymoon stage after five hundred years. Louis and Liam did their own thing, so they did not get on my nerves as much. So, instead of a nice drink and random sex with a random woman, I was attack by hunters and shot full of silver.

I am a Child of the Moon. Werewolf is what our name has been dumb down to. I hated that name, and refused to call and be called that. I am the alpha of a small pack consisting of five members. I didn't create them. We were held captive together as omega's and somehow, after we escaped, I became the leader, and we formed a pack. They listened to me, not like they had a choice, and I cared for them. They would not be looking for me till the morning, and I would bleed out by then. I had some comfort knowing that my Beta, Zayn, would replace me. He was nicer and more approachable then me.

Fucking Tergens'. They were the family that had hunted my pack for centuries. My pack and I had avoided them for the last twenty years, but now the new generation had gotten in on the fun. I was the alpha of my pack, so my death was the ultimate victory for them. Too bad I wasn't dead yet.

Isolde Pov

I was humming the song I had one of my younger students practice early as I walked down the darken street. My long, curly black hair was getting in my face and I was getting annoyed with it. I hate when it did that. I kept walking-I hated driving-to the store to get the candy I used to bribe my students. I was a private music teacher. I taught piano, guitar, and violin; basically anything with strings. I also taught Spanish, French, Italian, and Russian. I was what the education system called a genius. I graduated high school at fourteen and college at eighteen. Now at twenty, I had a Master's degree in Literature. I was awkward, intelligent, and lived alone. I was lost in my thoughts of myself when I saw him. He was laying on ground not moving. His curly, brown hair falling on his face. There was blood everywhere, there was no way he was still alive. What was even stranger was that his blood was black.

"Oh my God." I said aloud. I ran to him and crouched beside him, feeling for a pulse. Underneath my fingers I felt a faint thump thump thump. I let out a sigh of relief and pulled out my phone and dialed emergency services.

"911. What's is your emergency?" A bored, tired woman answered my call.

"Help me! There's this guy-I don't know who he is- but he's hurt he needs help!" My voice was high, pitched and afraid. I was genuinely afraid for this man. He was handsome under the blood and bruises. I wanted him to be okay, I wanted him to live.

"Calm down ma'am. Can you tell me where you are calling from?" the operator answered me-a bit more interested in what I had to say. I look around for any clues to where I was, I was far from my apartment. I saw a Target and decided to go with that.

"There is a Target. We're in a Target parking lot." I yelled, I was still touching the strange man's face.

"Okay, I've got the ambulance and police on the way" the operator told me in a faint attempt to calm me down. I thanked the woman, and put my phone down but not hanging up. I took this time to look at the boy passed out beside me. He most likely towered over my short 5'5 foot frame. He had a lip and eyebrow piercing, and he was covered in scars and tattoos. He was different, but in a good way. I never judged a book by its cover. I brushed my hand across his face to move his hair out of his face, when all of a sudden his eyes shot open.

Harry Pov

When I felt something touch my face, I shot out of unconsciousness. I turned to look at the person who dared to touch me. I was expecting to see one of the Tergen's to make sure I was dead, instead I saw her. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in all my eight hundred years of life. She appeared to be average height despite being on her knees, with long, curly black hair, and the bluest eyes I had ever seen. I don't know how long I was staring at her, but I couldn't place this feeling in my heart. In my mind I had flashes of image-memories of things I had never seen. I saw this woman and I lying in bed together laughing and holding hands. The memory switched to us walking hand-in-hand on the beach, of her arguing with Niall about what to cook for dinner as the rest of laugh at them arguing, then to her telling me she loved me. I had no idea who this woman was, but I need her in my life. My eyes soon started closing again, and I felt a small smile play on my lips as I dove into darkness again.

*2016 adult_disneyprincess here. Please be kind. This was the very first thing I wrote. Thanks for reading.*