Hey Em I woke up like this 😩 lol miss you loads ivr just got here about to teach

WOW ALI!!!!!! omg them blue eyes woah 😍😍😍😍😍 you're so beautiful xxxxx

                     Alison's pov

After sending Emily that picture ,i put my phone away teaching the class as I'm teaching all I have in my mind is Emily.  I feel bad for her lying to her friends, however I just feel like we can't trust no one at the moment. The bell goes for lunch I meet up with Cece we make small talk while laughing.  I look over to see Emily come in with her friends sitting down, I give her a smile which leads to being ignored by her .

"Ali who was you smiking just a second ago ??"
Cece asks me

"Oh no one just Aria that's all anyways what are you up to this weekend Cece? "

"Going away with my sister what about you? "

"Not going anywhere I best get to the classroomto teach I wouldn't want to be late "

I grab my bag making my way to my teaching room, it's really frustrating how cece and Emily's friend's keep asking about us I mean it's not like we make it obvious. As the students sit down I notice Emily smiling at me, I smile at her back without making it obvious .

"So class I hope you've finished you're stories now you can hand them to me after class "

"Miss Dilaurentis can I have another day please?? I'm so close to the end "

"No you can't Miss Fields I need it in by today please "

I go over to my computer checking my Emails ,while sorting out some documents.  As the bell goes Emily gets up as though she's leaving however I stop her .

"Em I was joking you can have as long as you want on you're clexa story I know how much it means to you "

"Thank you Ali I thought you was being serious for one minute then are you free this weekend? "
Emily giggles

"I'm free all weekend why Em ? "

"I was just wondering if you wanted to come camping with me ? "
Emily questions

"I would love more than anything to come camping with you Em "

"I'll see you at 6 is that good for you Ali? "

" It's perfect for me Em I'll see you soon " 

                  Emily's pov

I get home from college packing everything for camping then  going into the shower thinking about Alison she gets me so horny the way she looks at me does something to me. I quickly get changed while drying my hair with the hair dryer applying make up to my face. I put my clothes into my nike black bag going downstairs waiting for Alison to show up .

20 minutes later ,I hear a knock on the door, Ali comes in my house while kissing me lovingly.  I stop before things get heated, I smile at her while I kiss her lips lovingly wrapping my arms around her .

"You wait here Ali I will go and put the camping things into the car "

"Do you not want me to help Em "?

"No Ali i don't I'll take care of it babe "

I kiss Alison one last time before I go out into my car putting the camping  stuff into the car when everything is in  the car i come back to the house locking the house up while Alison gets into the passenger seat.  I start driving while typing the address into my phone.