Thanks. Did i forget to say i love you? (Levi x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry. I didn't m-" You start but are soon cut off.

"Oh shut up you idiot." Levi snapped. He seemed to be annoyed by you, though you weren't sure why. You just keep working in silence. When you finish with the towel you start to apply the alcohol to disinfect it.

this time you don't apologize when Levi winced or let out a sharp breath. You were annoyed with him for being annoyed with you, so either way it was his own fault.

You quickly finished up with that part. Now you had to wrap him. "excuse me, Corporal. I'll need to wrap your torso up with some bandages now."

He just nods and stands up, lifting his arms above his head. You look at him as you get out the bandages. He had a really nicely toned body. You never expected that. Slowly you started to wrap him up. You try to finish as quickly as possible so you don't have to look at his open chest any longer than you need to.

You soon finish at amazing speed. "There you go Corporal. All done." Levi nodded, but he seemed to frown a little.

"Why did you come in here?" Levi asks you. It was so sudden that you stuttered over your own words before answering.

"M-my l-legs." You manage to get out. You look down at them to see that your pants were no longer wearable with all the holes and blood stains. You sigh at them. Levi looked curiously at them.

"Now how did you manage that, (y/n)?" Levi asked, mocking you from earlier.

"my horse decided to take a trip through a thorn bush." you huff.

He grabs your leg and brought it up to his face, seemingly to forget that you were still standing. You started to fall back when Levi grabbed hold of your waist. he pulled you back up as he too stands up. He pulled you against his chest as of to secure you from falling. You are just slightly shorter than him, so you got your head up a little. You find Levi staring down at you.

Blushing, you turn your head away, and stand back, away from his warm body.

"Sorry." Levi mumbled a little quietly, but he still seemed annoyed. "Do you think I could take a look at your legs as thanks for tending to my back?" It looked like Levi's face turned slightly pink.

"Um sure, Corporal. If you want to." You give him a small smile. "But... I don't have any other pants besides these."

Levi smirked at you. he set you down on the nearest bed. you give him a confused look. he takes a chair and puts it in front of you, then goes to lock the door. Levi starts to take off your shoes.

"Um, Corporal Levi?"

"Please . Just Levi." He says calmly. He gets both of your shoes of quickly.

"Why did you lock the door?" You ask suspiciously. Levi doesn't answer. Instead he just smirked again then reached up and ripped, literally ripped, your jeans, right above the middle of your thighs.

"Hey!" You shout in protest. Levi puts a hand up to your mouth, shushing you immediately.

"Shut up. I only locked the door in case the pants ripped more than they needed to. In not a fucking prevert you know." he stated hotly. His face seemed to be glowing red, and yours probably was to, at how exposed your legs now were. Levi looked at your legs. He then started to clean then up just as you did his.

"luckily, the cuts aren't too deep, so they should heal fast." Levi said as he rubbed on the alcohol. He quickly finished them up, but doesn't bandage them. After he finishes, he just sits in front of you with his head down. You were about to thank him when he started to talk.

"Why? Why do you torture me?" he asked quietly.

confused, you stare at him. He looks up at you with a tortured and annoyed face. "Levi, What are you talking about?"

"You should know. You are one of the only girls here who doesn't seem to obsessed over me, or even seem to have the slightest interest in me, but.. but I..I " Levi starts to trail off.

His rant struck you a little hard. He what? You look down, not wanting to meet his eyes . Two fingers came up under your chin and tilted it back towards him. Levi's eyes now held a deeply longing.

"(y/f/n), I think I love you." He gently placed his lips against yours. It was soft at first, which gave you enough time to respond. You thought about pulling away for a second, but something made you deepen the kiss instead.

Levi grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you in closer. You started to slide off the bed, so you decided to sit on Levi's lap. When you did, he wrapped his arms around you, which secured you to his body. You too wrapped your arms around him.

Sadly, both of you broke the kiss. Well breathing might have been the cause.

"I can't believe I just fucking did that." Levi looked up at you. he had a worried look on his face. You just smiled.

"Well I'm glad you did." You admit. He kisses you again. Just a quick one, but it was almost like he was restraining himself.

"We should do this again sometime, but maybe not in an infirmary. These places are filthy."

You laugh at him.

"Oh, (y/f/n)? Thanks. And did I forget to mention that I love you?"