Hello Darkness

Hello darkness my old friend... I've turned into a monster once again... Deep inside I fell alone... Yet I fell so bold... I'm fragile, I'm cold, just like a bird in a thunder storm...

   Once again I was killed by death, but death it's my future...

     I find my self playing hide and seek with my own shadow... I can't find it anywhere...

     You pulled the trigger just for fun, forgetting I was a loaded gun... And guess what? It's funny how sometimes  the people you'd take a bullet for, are the ones behind the trigger... And the sad part it's that bandaids don't fix bullets holes... You know? I'm no longer afraid of monsters, because I once loved one...

      It's ironic how, overthinking kills happiness, insecurities kills self-esteem, and how lies... kill trust. And you can't break something that's already broken...

      She wore her darkness, like little girls wear dresses...

       After making me fell like shit, he had the courage to say he hated seeing me crying... You know? When more dark it's the night, more the stars shine...

    Her smile was as big as her suffering... Yet you said you wouldn't let me fall and you ended up pushing me...

    It's desire or love what I fell for you? You can see my heart beating, you can see it true my chest ,that I'm terrified but I'm not leaving...

     In a place filled with tears, a place of loosing fears, back to loose behavior, a place that it's so pure...

     I'm so tired of everything that the only thing I can do it's smile to hide my suffering and pain...

     I needed to hit a wall to know that it hurts... And please, don't make the mistake of ruining your present, remembering a past that doesn't have a future...