Let's pretend

Let's pretend... I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh, I can pretend to be happy when I'm not, but don't expect me to fell love when there isn't. Love is in the soul, I can fell the love, I can fell it running in my veins... Now I know that I have a heart, because it's beating and it's braking into little pieces... But big girls cry when their hearts are breaking... Life broke my heart into pieces and you cover my heart with your kisses... Your love its poison... Once again I was burning alive, cuz waiting for you to miss me, it's gonna be for ever. There's always and excuse for everything, but it's there a reason for nothing? And once again I stayed, but you left... And now I've turned into a monster, and it's keeps getting stronger. Take a look into my eyes, it's were my demons hides... But don't you try to hide in those angel eyes... I need to escape what's inside me... Your the cure, you're the pain, your a big mess hiding behind a smile... But why it's that, everything I touch isn't dark enough?... No wonder why, stars can't shine without a little darkness... Enjoy the view, today, cuz maybe you won't be able to see tomorrow... Live every moment, Love beyond de words, and Laugh every day... Am I in love with you? Or am I in love with the feeling? Maybe one day I'll tell you that I stopped loving you, even though I still do love you beyond dead, and maybe you won't understand in that goodbye that, even tough love unite us, the life apart us... A strong woman is one that is able to smile this morning like she wasn't crying last night... True story is that you deserve a whole universe, but I'm just a star... One of my biggest mistakes wasn't falling for you, it was thinking you had fallen for me too... The sad part it's that she was drowning but nobody saw her struggle... she was poetry, and he was a pure tale... He dint said nothing, and she understood everything...  The sadness you can't see, the sadness you don't know... So let's go and put our poker faces on... Cuz everyone sees you with your mask on, but no one sees your true face... And maybe, just maybe my true talent it's faking a smile, when on the inside I'm braking into little pieces...