Chapter 11: News

Dont forget to tap on the star at the bottom of ye screen,please 😚

Othman's POV

We ate the food in silence before heading back to our hotel room, On our way back we saw a group of people base jumping down from the top and landing on the ground with there parachute, Zahra couldn't even take her eyes off them as they came down in a yellow attire.

I met one of the guys and after paying some money they took us up as well i have tired bungee jumping and sky diving but never base jumping,we got suited  as well in yellow jumpsuits helmets and parachutes we went to the top of the building after memorizing the instructions we were told i replayed it for Zahra.

We got to the base of the bulding i looked down and i saw tiny people at the ground floor starring up at all the people base jumping. "C'mon" Zahra pulled me closer towards the edge with my hands i shuddered and she didn't wait for me, She jumped howling  at the top of her lungs.

I jumped behind and we were diving  head first, The air round us was heavy only the sound of air and breeze was what filled my ears the other half was Zahra's girlish scream.

We pulled our parachutes and we came slowly to the ground. "That was scary" she laughed looking back at the top of the building shielding her eyes with her hands. "bungee is worst" i replied her.

We head back to our room Zahra's laugh echoing round the room,her laugh has this way of making my lips curl into a smile. Which i hated."It was so funny." she finally added.

Zahra's POV

"It was so funny" i spoke finally almost out of breath, It was funny because he was fat that was basically the light of the joke, I snort a laugh as the thought came back to my head.

We walked side by side walking to our room and a man who was really fat he tripped and fell fat on his face i didn't laugh at first until we entered our room.

I wanted to continue with my smile but then i rememberd, Othman and i had separate rooms, Which would make it really hard to get closer to him.

Othman sat of this sofa facing the view of Dubai, but from his side i can tell he was smiling from the recent funny event, I was really shocked when i found out we were not only going to Paris but to Dubai,Hot darn!, I still smile at the thought.

I rushed back to the kitchen in the suite to get water for Othman i saw six bottles in the refrigerator and i picked out two. one for me and one for him,i didnt care if he was dehydrated i just wanted him to take the dose i got just for him ever since i came to his life.

I pulled the white powdery substances from my jeans pocket I have been waiting for this opportunity all day long. it was combined with half of GHB and half of something else i dont know, All i know is it will make you forget your self, Make you aroused and have a little bit of amnesia. Which was exactly what i wanted from Othman right about now. It was almost like alcohol but it wasn't.