Chapter 4 : dont even!

Marynn's POV (as usual)

I picked up the opened pack and held it in my hands "so you smoke" i grimaced at him,"i dont like people touching thing's on my table" i raised my eyebrows at him.

"The bathroom is through that door" he sat on the chair "Othman why would you smoke,don't you know its bad for your health"

"please Marynn do what you came here to do and stop wasting your time" i used up all my strength and threw the pack straight to his chest,i aimed for his face but i missed it by a big distance.

I walked out of his office using my phone to call the uber it says the car would be here in 5 mins,i used the elevator and got to the ground floor i looked at my phone and was told the car was already outside it was a black toyota camry, i stepped out of the big building and looked fur the car,i finally saw it was parked far away from were i parked my own car .

Even if i had the key i wouldnt get into it,the driver followed the address i gave him from the app and he took me straight home,i kept glancing at me from his rear view mirror because i never stopped whipping my tears.

Im such a cry baby is there anyday i wouldn't cry,the security at the gate didnt recognize the car so i had to show my face before they opened up the gates,just to make me feel worse i saw Omar's jeep and Zahira's car were parked in the house,so i had to use the back door to get into the house.

I got to my room and al through the ride i couldn't get the sight of that pack out of my head,i can't believe he smokes,this is really sad,i need to tell some one to talk him out of this but is Omar even a non smoker?

I walked around my room as part of excercise ,took another shower and sat by the backlony eating my biscuits,i was finally coming close to the end of this book.

"Marynn" i hear Othman bark my name,i placed my hand on my chest to control my beating heart.

"What do you want now"i glared at him

"I wanted to know if you came back home,amd also say salam" what? Im starting to believe he is...bipolar.

"Why you think i would run away?...and what do you mean by saying salam"

"I never said that..." he paused and sighed "i came to say salam to Abdullah"

I folded my arms i jut my chin "no"

He looked down at my stomach before looking back at my face "why?"

"Because he is not your son" his eye brows knit,okay maybe that came out wrong

"What do you mean by that" he walked forward towering over me "you heard me,he is not your son" i turned back to grab my book on the table.but he stopped me by grabbing my hand powerfully.

"Marynn,were you seeing other men?" I looked at me then back to our hands" well that is confidential" yanking my hands from his grip i replied.

He laughed stroking his jaw strighting his shoulders"who is the father of the child then?" you are.

I ignored him and next thing i know he forcefully pulled me out of my chair before pining me to the wall with my shoulders "ouch,ouch" i winned.

"Tell me his name " Othman!,i looked away from his face and he moved my jaw to face him with his hands.

"Othman Let me go" i shouted to his face,not caring if anyone could hear me.

"I can't believe you" he let go of me and walked away from me punching the wall with his fist,and i only rubbed my shoulders to ease the pain"so what else have you been hiding from me " nothing.