I Love You

If you do watch/listen to the video, turn it off at 1:33. That's where i stopped doing the song in the story. If you want to listen to the whole song, then by all means, please continue the video until the end. Let's get into the chapter now, shall we?

(Marinette's POV)

"Alya?" I asked as i arrived at school, early again.

"Yeah, girl?" She replied. She slung her arm around my shoulder as we walked into class. We didn't need to just yet but we did.

"Adrien. Why did he kiss me yesterday?"

Alya stopped walking and looked at me weirdly. "Uhhh girl?" She looked around and then back at me. "He, i don't know, likes you.... Alot."

I know what she was thinking. You stupid girl, what's with a question that is already so obvious? But i still needed to ask. It's not like i could ask him.... Or could i?

I gave her a look and giggled. "Ok, ok."

We started walking again and finally reached class. As we both sat down in our seats, Alya began asking questions. "So.... What did you think when the teacher picked you to sing yesterday? How did you feel when Adrien joined in?"

She gasped. "What was the kiss like?"

Right at that moment, Adrien and Nino walked into the room. I stood up and smiled at Adrien but he looked away. Weird. I sat back down and looked at Alya. She just shrugged in return. What's with him? I thought.

"Hey, Nino." I said. Looking at Adrien and then back to him. "You ok?"

The two boys in front of me turned around. Adrien turned back around and looked at his desk, where Nino replied "Oh, hey Marinette. Yeah. You?"

I smiled at him then looked at the back of Adrien's head. I sighed. "I've been better."

Nino and Alya looked at me with the same saddened expression. They knew i was confused about all of the events, involving Adrien, that took place yesterday. I still am.

As the bell went, Ms Bustier made her way into class. Everybody rushed in and sat at their desks, pulling out their books out of their bags. Nino turned around and did the same, watching Adrien out of the corner of his eye. Later on in class, i noticed that Alya seemed unsettled. She kept looking at me, then at Adrien and then back at me again. I pretended not to notice, and decided i would ask her what she was doing once class is over. That wasn't the case though.

~~

(Alya's POV)

As soon as the bell rings, I'm gonna pull Marinette into the girls bathroom so we can talk. Im seriously worried. I worried about Marinette and my ship. I can not let my ship sink. I thought as i stared at Marinette during class. I kept taking quick glances over at her then at Adrien.

I looked at the time on my phone while the teacher wasn't looking.

"Uggghhh hurry up!" I whisper-yelled, at my phone. Thankfully, the teacher didn't seem to notice, but Marinette did.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

"Oh, uh... Just wanting the bell to ring already."

"Yeah." She whispered, barely audible.

A few minutes later and i was about to scream. I was getting so impatient. Why can't time fly when you're NOT having fun? I thought. I was just about to ask the teacher if i could go to the girls bathroom, when the bell went.

"Oh, uhhhh... Nothing miss." I said, grabbing Marinettes arm, trying to make a run for it. She looked at me for a few seconds before packing up all of her papers and heading out.