Part Three

A/N: Hey everyone this story seems pretty good and moving right along.... YAY!!!!

Please Please Please Comment and Vote, I promise it will get much better :)

Part 3:

I was getting ready for the BIG dance (psh). I honestly don't like dances, but I love dancing. I'm strange. I got my belly dancer/genie costume out of the closet, and giggled. It was purple, mostly shear, and the hemline of the top came all the  way up to my tanned bust line. I let my long dark brown hair swing down by my hips, and smiled at myself in the mirror thoroughly pleased... I was dressed to kill... hopefully literally.

When I got there all of the usual people filled the dance floor: jocks, cheerleaders, fake n baked "hotties", and all of the guys posing as the guys from Jersey Shore. I scanned the room for a partner... you know, any exes or almost boyfriends, and then out of the corner of my eye popped up Logan. He approached me in a long black duster with heavy, black boots and an all black outfit with a wavy pirate shirt. He looked damned perfect.

"hello" he said

"hi"

"Tonight, I am not Logan your new opponent, but an olden time thief, wishing for a dance from a pretty maiden" he replied.

I acted flattered and surprised. I smiled and giggled and muttered"well... ok" .

As soon as our feet so much as touched the floor a slow song came on. Great.

*Logan's POV*

*No competing tonight, just forget about how you cant stand women for one night and enjoy this moment, she is amazing, soak that in...*

She looked absolutely perfect with her long hair swaying behind her, and her flat tummy accented by the light purple fabric. She was like fresh air, I just wanted to breathe her all in. I pulled her close and pressed her perfect figure against my chest. She completely erased my dark thoughts and feelings from my shady past away. I couldn't resist laying my head on her shoulder as we turned round and round on the seemingly giant dance floor. She even seemed at ease and just rested against my chest, breathing evenly. I looked down, right into her deep, chestnut brown eyes. I leaned in closer, nearly peering into her soul, and when my lips were a breath away. I felt as though I was a breath away from the sweetest kiss of my life.

*Kaylah's POV*

I couldn't believe this guy was about to kiss me!!! His lips were so close and so perfect.... He leaned in with his forehead against mine breathing heavily, nearly panting... and then.....

"Hey, Kaylah!!!!"

I broke out of my trans wide eyed, turned to the voice, and saw......

WTF!!!!!!!!!!