Chapter 6: A Swan Shaped Cloud

AN: Hi everyone! It's been quite a long while, huh? Sorry for the long wait!! It's been a combination of school, unfortunate happenings with family, and just my own not being satisfied with my writing quality :(. Welp, I decided it might just be time to post these chapters (I confess, I've actually had them written just lying around forever. Author-chan is getting a little self conscious of herself with all these readers! As a thank you and a sorry for the long wait, you get 3 chapters in one day!!! Maybe 4 if I'm feeling up to it, but don't count on anything. Also, I've been meaning to do this, but a huge super thank you for giving this story over 3k views!?!?!?!?!! I'm screaming in delight you guys are actually so awesome and keep pushing me to continue. SUPER SUPER HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE 3 CHAPTER BUNDLE WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~

You entered the chatroom

Ann: Finally! Soooo, how did your last date go with Yusuke???

Me: Haha, fine I guess. We went to a tea house together, and then just for a walk.

Ann: EEEEEEEK!!!

Makoto: Ann, we're all excited, but please stop bothering the poor girl.

Ann: I'm not bothering her! Right?!

Me: Well, not really. I'm just worried that the others are probably tired of hearing every detail about my love life...

Akira: I'm not.

Makoto: Actually, it's quite interesting! I find myself rooting for you guys the more I hear.

Futaba: Me too! Be grateful that you have such supportive and patient friends, peasant!

Ann: ...

Me: I am! Thank you everyone!

Akira: No, don't encourage her.

Me: ???

Futaba: Meanie Akira. I was just kidding.

Makoto: We know...

You giggled at your phone, feeling lucky that you met such an amazing bunch. It was the last day of August. The Phantom Thieves had evaded Medjed, gained a teammate and a friend in Sakura Futaba, and were now presently void of a new target. In the meantime, you continued dating Yusuke, slowly growing closer, and helping each other in various endeavors. Yusuke's art teachers had praised him as of late, for his newfound inspiration led him to create masterful art piece after piece. Of course, your drawing skills also vastly improved in a short amount of time with his help, as did your artistic sense in different aspects. With a little under a month gone by from when you started dating, you secured your spot in both Yusuke's heart and The Phantom Thieves. However, you couldn't help but feel that you were out of place. Every one member in the group had a reason to be there- even Morgana. The only reason you were one of them was because you stumbled headfirst into that café, back from what felt like so long ago.

Ann: Hey, by the way, we're having a meeting in Shibuya tomorrow to discuss some Phantom Thief stuff. You wanna come?

Makoto: We could benefit from having another head in the room.

Akira: Yusuke will be there.

Ann: Yeah! Come! You might not be able to go to the Metaverse, but you're def one of us!

Me: Is it really okay?

Akira: Of course.

Me: ...Okay then! I guess I'll meet up with all of you after school tomorrow. Thanks! :)