He chose to jump.

My eyes force their way open, the water causing my sight to blur with everything mixing to be the same shade. I push through the pressure to force myself to turn, and through the deep abyss of blue, I spot a radiant white smudge against the dark surroundings.

He ignored me.

I swim to him, all the unidentifiable things about him become clearer in features. His eyes were closed, and he looked so peaceful when he's a good amount of feet under the surface.

My arm wraps around his waist as I pull him closer to me, kicking my aching legs with all my might to try to get to the surface. I let the air fill my lungs.

He could've drowned.

As I make my way back to land, he hacks up the water that was swallowed in by lugs. His eyes weakly open at first, then he turns his gaze to me, but easily lets the eye contact fade as he makes it drift away from mine.

"Dummy," I murmured upset, irritated by how he's acting right now.

No words were exchanged as we just sat on the sand away from each other. I didn't dare to talk, because I bet all the fumes growing in my will just blow up. I didn't want to yell at him even though I was on the brink of doing so.

Eventually the weathers begin acting up again, making the sky become gloomier and letting little droplets escape the clouds.

At this point we were both already drenched, and getting a cold was already a  chance that could happen; but I didn't feel like getting rain on once more.

So I get up to head back, walking directly in front of him to show that I was leaving, but he doesn't follow. Why is he acting like I'm invisible.

"Taehyung come on," I demand impatiently, a silent timer ticking down quickly in my head as he continues to stays where he is.

Unbelievable, he has the audacity to not acknowledging my presence.

I walk back and grab his wrist to yank him to his feet, dragging him back to the cabin with a harsh grip. I don't even know if I'm supposed angry or relieved with him.

The damn power is still out in house when I peek through the window, so I was forced to go into the shed to get some old time lanterns.

Taehyung didn't move, and my anger gradually began to die down as I just watch him standing still as the rain poured down on him. He didn't seek out to get shelter, and instead just hung his head low as the rain beats down on him.

I'm worried, something really does seem to be wrong.

I go to him and gently intwine my fingers with his, and when I looked, his expression was nothing, even his eyes became dimmer than normal as he stared absently. I guide what seems like a lost boy into a shelter where he could live, hoping that he'll get better.

I lend him my clothes and a towel as I tell him to shower first. A grateful sigh left my lips since he actually listens to my directions and wasn't being difficult. When he's done, I go in, getting a warm bath for my freezing body.

I decide to make hot cocoa for him before I go to sit on the couch where he sat. I didn't feel for the drink, so when I handed it to him, I just curled up in a blanket that was laying around.