It was when he was a mystery to me, a strange boy in the woods with troubles swarming within his eye's reflections. And my first glimpse of him, the very first time I spotted him, he was sitting on a high branch in the only tree I can identify by how much memories it holds.

Just like then, the scenarios feel similar as to now. Instead of height, it was water, and instead of sitting, he stood. But in both, he was unnaturally still, choosing to be dangerous close to an abrupt end, and tilting his head tilts carelessly over in curiosity. I could tell he was tempted to jump that early time, but he didn't; he didn't jump.

The fraught of watching him now started to overrides my senses, seeing his slumped self gazing recklessly over the edge like he's gone back to his old distorted self that I wanted to fix so badly before.

I don't like when he's like this. He slowly eats away at his self-esteem, until he becomes helpless in such an unforgiving world.

He might be breaking down like in the past again.

In replace of being able to analyse his expression, I reminded myself on how his feelings were building up so much that it starting to overfill with a small amount leaking out in his tears.

This scene, I feel uneasy, because he's too close to the end for my comfort. I feel this anxious, because I know that he can't swim to save his life. I feel so much distraught

Because this time with his feelings, I know

They're starting to drown him.

It was like realisation struck my bothered brain that were nagging me to question, and the confused awe in my eyes turned into a terrified gaze. He might jump, but the only problem is that, he can't swim.

"Tae?" I called with wariness shaking my voice, fearfulness becoming a virtue to this painting when he doesn't respond.

My feet felt glued to where they stood, too frightened to accidentally cause an alarming sound to emit by stepping forward. Right now, I'm too scared to mess up.

"Taehyung, let's go home," I say as calmly as I can make my voice, yet it still doesn't get to him. It was definitely loud enough for him to hear, so why. "Hey, say something." Why is he still emitting silence.

"Please," I slightly begin to plead, washing out the calm tone was a begging cry. "Listen to me Taehyung!" no words nor sound leaves his lips, he's not even looking at me.

"Why won't you answer!?" I yell desperately, slight tears welling in my eyes from frustration. Frustrated on how I don't seem to be getting through to him.

Am I talking to myself? Why isn't he answering me. Why doesn't he care what I'm trying to say. I can't-

It was like in slow motion, when his feet took a step forward, dropping him off the edge.

"Taehyung!" I blurted with panic, the ground letting loose it's imaginary grip on my feet, allowing my legs to bolt to wear he stood a few seconds ago. I don't hesitate to dive in after him.

He didn't listen to me.

The impact the water makes with my body stings me, my clear hearing become drowned out by the denseness.