You leaned into his hand, enjoying the sensation of his skin on yours; a sensation you hadn't felt in weeks.

"Away," you answered. "Hawaii."

"C'mon, we need to get you in a capsule before you start trying to laser my head off." He swam away from you just enough so he could hold your hands and started to swim toward the academy.

You bit your lip. "Damn you, Chase Davenport," you mumbled, swimming along with him toward the island. No matter how much you were trying to avoid the island, - avoid your own personal Hell -  you just couldn't leave Chase. Not after you had met him again.

You reached shore where, once you were both standing up, Chase encased you in his arms again.

"We were worried sick about you," he murmured into your ear.

"Who's "we?" you asked, hugging him back.

"Me, Adam, Bree, Spin, Bob, Douglas, Mr. Davenport... you get the idea, don't you?"

You nodded into his shoulder. He let you go again and held your hand, his warm hand encasing yours as you entered the academy.

Almost immediately, you felt another pair of arms around you. This person being shorter than you and lanky. Spin.

Feeling significantly like a mother holding her child, you wrapped your arms around Spin's head.

"You're back!" he shouted happily, boyish voice filling your ears.

"That I am," you answered him, a small smile appearing on your face. Spin let you go and did a happy twirl (you guessed it was a glitching bionic from too much happiness) before Bob hugged you.

You had hugged practically every person in the bionic academy before Chase could get you to the mentor's sleeping area.

Bree was reading a book and Adam was blowing an air horn.

You walked up behind Bree and as Adam pressed the button on the air horn, you jerked your hands forward and connected the tips of your fingers with her shoulders.

Bree jumped up in surprise of both happiness and annoyance. "(First Name), you butt hole!" she shouted hitting your arm before realizing what she said. "(First Name)!" She wrapped her arms around you and you patted her back twice before looking at each other.

"(First Name)?" asked the shocked voice of Adam Davenport. You turned around, letting go of Bree before you did so.

"Hello, Adam," you greeted him with a short wave. He took two steps forward before encasing you in his strong arms. 

Adam almost fell to his knees when he had seen you. You had been the first person to not state the blatant truth that he was dumb to his face at least two, maybe three weeks into knowing him. The first.

Adam's arms held you tight in his embrace, as though he didn't want to let you go. It crossed his mind that he might have been one of the people that had lost hope of your return.

"You're back," he whispered, tightening his arms slightly.

"And-- you're go-- going to-- suffocate-- me," you said through choked breaths. As though you were on fire, he let you go and you let in choked breaths.

"I am so sorry!" Adam apologized, moving back so he landed in the pool. You turned back around, where Chase was. His freshly shaven jaw was hard as he watched you catch your breath.

With a yelp of pain from behind you, you looked back at the pool, where Adam was getting out.

"I think something bit me in the back," he said, standing on his feet.

However, as soon as he reached a chair by the pool, he collapsed into the white seat, unconscious, with a swelling... thing on his back.

He'd been bitten.

~~~

WHAT'S THIS?

ANOTHER UPDATE WITHIN A MONTH OF A PREVIOUS ONE?!?!?!?!?!

Okay, hello my kittens! How are you today? I'm doing pretty okay.

ALRIGHT, IMPORTANT EVENTS HAPPENING IN THE NEXT MONTH:

My parents' wedding annivarsery is on the 8th. Much love to my parents!

Also on the eighth is Shawn Mendes's nineteenth birthday. Whoa, whoa, whoa dude, you're growing up too quickly! xD

On the thirteenth is my big sister's 19th birthday! Send some love her way @Court_ney I love her so much! Couldn't ask for a better sister.

On the 24th, I start school. I'm not excited xD.

I think that's all. Thanks. Love you guys! Happy August!

~Kat