"Hey, what's in here?" Ben asked as his voice sort of echoed through the tube.

"Ben! Ria!" Carlos called out as I felt a pair of hands around my arm and when I turned around Jay was pulling me away and Carlos was doing the same with Ben.

"You don't want to know," Jay told us as Ben tried looking back in there and then I was the one pulling him away.

"Hey guys. Keep it chill, alright? The last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here," Carlos stated and the two of them tensed up as Ben and I knew how badly their parents treated them especially Carlos.

"Try not to act so kingly, okay? At least pretend like you belong here," I whispered to Ben and he nodded.

"Of course, you don't have to worry about me," he stated and I knew that was a load of bull. He looked like a lost little puppy on the Isle, absolutely adorable but the last thing we needed right now was adorable.

We continued to walk on and I kept close to Carlos and Jay because they knew everything about this Isle. I watched their mannerisms and how they presented themselves trying to copy them to at least make it somewhat believable that I belong here. Meanwhile Evie was on Ben duty and I knew she could handle him with all his quirks that'll get him exposed.

"Hey! Hey! Stop!" We heard Evie shout and when we turned around there were two little kids mugging her as one of them had her wallet. She let them take it and while that was going on Ben wondered off in a matter of seconds. He's like a child in a mall, what's wrong with him? Doesn't he understand that we need to stick together?

When we finally found him by rushing on ahead we saw him standing back from a pirate that was ready to fight him. Evie and I rushed over to Ben while Carlos and Jay got the pirate to back off.

"Ben, stop. Just stop," Evie scolded him.

"Why?" He questioned as I gave him a slight slap on the back of his head. He's such an idiot.

"This isn't a parade, it's the Isle," Evie told him looking completely frustrated.

"Seriously, don't you understand that this is serious. This isn't happy go lucky Auradon," I stated as he looked so confused and worried.

"Keep your hands in your pocket, unless you're stealing," Jay told him.

"You either slouch or strut," Carlos said.

"And never ever smile," Evie stated.

"Okay thanks!" Ben responded as Evie him off.

"No. No 'thank you's' and drop the 'please' too. Just... chill. Let me tell you something you can really trust. Everybody's got a wicked side. I know you think that you can never be like us. Watch and learn so you can get it right," Evie sang to him as the three of them were about to show us how to really chill like a villain.

"You need to drag your feet. You need to nod your head. You need to lean back. Slip through the cracks. You need to not care." They all danced together as Ben tried to follow but ultimately failed. Dancing wasn't even my thing but I was able to keep up decently.

"Uh, you need to not stare," Carlos stated giving Ben a pat on the cheek and the same to me as I just laughed at him.

"You need a whole lot of help." Jay managed to pickpocket Ben's wallet as Ben snatched it back.

"You need to not be yourself," Evie bluntly told him. "You wanna be cool? Let me show you how.Need to break the rules. I can show you how and once you catch this feeling."

"Yeah, once you catch this feeling. You'll be chillin', chillin', oh. Chillin' like a villain chillin'. Chillin' like a villain chillin'. Chillin' like a villain. Chillin' like a, chillin' like a villain." Let's just say that Ben was dancing so white that it was kind of embarrassing. I don't want to even begin to describe that.