Chapter 2

(still Brian's P.O.V)

I froze. Did I hear him correctly? "W-what did you just say?" A small smile appeared on his face as he spoke. "You heard me. I want you to be my apprentice." I'm so confused. Why does he want me to be his apprentice? There's nothing special about me. I'm just a normal guy. Jason kept looking at me, like he was waiting for a responce. Should I say something? 

"Why did you choose me? You could have had any of my friends. Is it because I'm special in a way, or is it because I was the one closest (I don't know if I spelled that right.) to you?" Jason's eyes were serious, but the smile was still on his face. "I chose you because you have potential." A confused look was plastered on my face. "What do you mean?"

(I hate bieber. But I'm meme trash.)

The seriousness in Jason's eyes was replaced with a playful look. "Don't think I didn't notice how you acted when you were the seeker in our little hide and seek games. You are special, you could be like me. Although your not necessarily insane you are partly crazy, which can evolve into insanity. Plus, I need some company and I liked your personality the most."  The confusion left my face and Jason seemed to notice. "Well it looks like you get what I mean. But just one thing, I need you to want to join me. So what do you say?"

"I won't join you."

"Why not? Your friends left you to die, they blame you for what happened, they don't care. But I will protect you, I'll never blame you for something like that, I care."

"I'll never join you. My friends will come back to save me."

The playful look left Jason's face as a serious one replaced it once again. "In time you'll join me but for now, you can hope that your friends will save you. News flash, they won't. Well i have to go. I'll come back to see you tomorrow."

Jason climbed up the latter and closed what sounded like a hach door. I looked around the room.

"My friends will be hear soon."