My hands were shaking, and my heart was literally in my throat. All those pictures, all those people. I was going to have a panic attack.

"You okay Ev?" Harry called back to me. I didn't respond but we kept on walking. I heard my heart beat in my ears I couldn't even hear my heels clanking on the ground.

I finally saw all the flashes and multiple people on the carpet, I felt major anxiety. I could barely dance in front a group of five. How am I supposed to do this?

The security guard granted us access to the carpet, Harry stepped on first smiling at the cameras. I was hesitant but stepped on, giving the paparazzi a small smile hurrying after Harry.

"Evelyn!" I heard Harrison's voice, I looked around for him and he approached me.

"Feeling okay?" He asked.

"There's so many people." I mumbled.

"Yeah I know. It's nerve racking."

"Tell me about it."

"Evie." I heard Tom's voice. I turned around and he was standing behind me. All of my anxiety washed away once my eyes met his.

"You look gorgeous." He smiled at me giving me a hug.

"Not too bad yourself Tommy." I smiled.

"Tom! Look here! Tom!" I heard the paparazzi yelling.

"Here take pictures with me." He whispered in my ear. His hand resting on my lower back. We both turned to the camera my hand wrapping around his waist as we smiled at the cameras.

I held up a rock and roll sign with my tongue out and he held up a peace sign as he grinned. Harrison soon joined and I stood in the middle of my two best friends.

"Evelyn Rose!" I heard my name being screamed, by the one and only Zendaya. I was soon engulfed in a hug by her.

"I missed you so much!"

"Daya you saw me two days ago"

"Hey E, gonna go do an interview." Tom informed me, I nodded my head smiling at him as I talked to Zendaya.

"Your dress!" I exclaimed, she looked absolutely gorgeous and she towered over me.

"Thank you thank you." She giggled.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight, who did your hair and make up?"

"Yours truly." I said showing off my hair playfully. She looked at me in amazement as if I told her the biggest secret.

"But it looks so good!"

"Thanks?"

"No not like that, but it looks like everything was styled professionally."

Our conversation had been cut off by paparazzi screaming at us.

"Girls! Over here!"

We turned around smiling at the cameras, as they shouted at us to look all around. Zendaya and I did poses together, funny and silly ones because we weren't ones to be serious with each other.