✨5✨

Note: I am using my laptop to write this, so warning! May be a lot of errors, till I can go on my phone and fix them and also! I can't do my ... thing, my laptop don't have it. For right now i'm going to use *** for a chap or two. Anyway I hope you enjoy!

***

After figuring out that the 'dream' was real. I am stuck helping Green Boy, Alien Boy too I guess.

When it was time to head home, I started to head to my house before remembering Dib invited me to go ghost hunting with him. I stopped the way I was going and ran the way Dib's house was, once I made it to his door I knocked on it three times, soon having it opened, opened by Gaz. Me and Gaz stared at each other for awhile before she finally yelled for Dib. Gaz told me I could come in while I waited for Dib.

While waiting on Dib I decided to watch some TV, of course watched A Haunting (Sorry if you hate the show feel free to change) I continued watching the horror filled episode till I started hearing a lot of noise coming from outside I tried to ignore it, but it was getting annoying to hear yelling! Outside, where is Dib?! I walked outside ready to murder who or what was making all the noise. I walked out to see Dib and Zim? They were arguing over Zim being an alien and about Zim's evil plan. They kept arguing till they noticed me.

"Oh. Hello Y/N human." said Green Boy

"Why are you here Zim?" I asked

"He's here to takeover the planet!!!" yelled Dib

I glared at him "I already knew that Dib. I mean why is he here?" I asked again.

"Zim is here to destroy Dib-stink!" Zim answered

"Why???" I asked confused

"Because human! He is in the way of my plans to rule this big ball of filth."

I shrug and drag Dib inside his house "See you at school Green Boy!" I said shutting the door. "You dare walk away from Zim?!" He said more stuff, but I didn't really pay much attention to it. I turned to Dib "So. We going ghost hunting or not?" he nods.

***

After getting ready and such. We started looking around for any signs of ghostly activity! We kept searching for about another hour, we luckily found something. Well Dib did. He got it on tape and showed it to me. It was a video of a vase moving in this haunted house we decided to check out. After looking around for a few more minutes it was sadly time for me to head home.

I said my goodbyes to Dib, and started to head home. I stared at Zim's house as I walked past it I noticed Zim was starring through the window, I waved only to have him rudely close the curtains I sighed and walked into the house, soon hearing the phone ring I dashed to get it. I answered it and listened, it was the hospital...

***

Gonna stop right here. It's 3:57 right now, but I wanted to get this wrote before I lay down, I really hope you enjoyed.