✨3✨

Hey, look! I updated. Sorry I've been busy.
•••
"I'm a annoyed!" I answered. "You dare answer my question human! I AM ZIM!" green boy yelled "Yeah, yeah." I walked away with green boy following me around saying HUMAN, I am ZIM! And whatever else he saids.
•••
After school I looked around to make sure green boy wasn't around. I sigh in relief and began my journey home. As I was walking, I noticed a strange house that was REALLY should I say.
NON HUMAN LIKE AT ALL!
I stare at it, I also wanted to see who lives there. Why? I just wanted to know who would build a house like this. I turn toward the entrance of the yard, I then began walking to the door. I knocked on the door three times, after a minute or two the door opened I didn't see anyone till I looked down to see a green dog? "HELLO!" He greeted I jump at the loudness of his voice. "Geez. Anyway, can I come in... Dog?
He took five seconds before replying "OKAY!" I then walked in shutting the door behind me
the green dog ran over to me holding a plate of waffles? "WANT SOME WAFFLES?!" He asked I shake my head "Uhh, no. I'm not re-" he then began screaming I put my hands over my ears.
"OKAY! I WILL EAT SOME!" I yell.
The dog then hands me a waffle, and I eat it, it wasn't really that bad.
•••
I sat here eating waffles for a few minutes till I heard the door open to reveal, GREEN BOY?!
He walked in noticing me "GIR! Why is this HUMAN in our house?!" Green boy yelled "I'm just visiting! And your dog can make some good waffles!" I said cheerfully he growled "GET OUT OF THE HOUSE OF ZIM!" He then tried to chase me, but I ran around jumping out the window. 
•••
I was back on my journey to my house,
I soon make it after five minutes, I walked in to see a mad mixed with worried sister
"Where were you?!" She asked
"I was at a 'friend's' house." I replied
"Why didn't you let me know?!" She asked again
"Sorry..." I said and hugged her tightly, "I'll tell you next time."
She smiles "I made some spaghetti, but it's cold you'll have to warm it up. I have to head off to work." I nod and run to the kitchen to warm up the spaghetti. I waited a minute for it to get down and pulled it out, I walked into the living room to watch some cartoons.
•••
After a hour. I got bored and started to drift off to sleep, till I heard a CRASH.
I shot up and looked around I got up I grabbed a bat we had for emergencies. I walked around looking for any intruders. I stop when I see something green? It was Green boy's dog, Gir? I assume. "HELLO AGAIN!" He said "WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!" I then felt a pain on the back of my head, before blacking out hitting the floor...
•••
I apologize for it being short. I'm just busy.