The end ( choice 1)

As lj had said before the 'tattoo' didn't hurt a bit . Jeff didn't even feel any different. He strolled his stomach as if the baby were gone but it was still there . He was a bit confused he thought there would at least be some change . He was even a little disappointed sure he said no magic, but magic was fun . He felt lj take a step back and move Jeff around a little bit . Though Jeff was still to unfocused to really notice the involuntary movement .

" there it's done and it only took about ten hours " lj said with a hint of success in his voice . Jeff swallowed a bit due to the sudden dry mouth he had .

" your joking about the ten hour thing right ?" Jeff said turning around . Lj gave a slight nervous laugh hold up his hands in defense .

" I guess I forgot to tell you about that part " lj took a step back but that didn't stop Jeffs fist landing across his face . Being a bit shocked lj was caught off balance and fell to the ground .

" you needed to tell me the ten hour thing so I could have told Asher ! Don't you think he's been worried sick about me !! And what if everyone got hurt or something your such an idiot !" Jeff left after slightly yet harshly kicking lj in the side .

" love you too jeffy " lj said threw a pained voice .

Jeff took a breathe and looked around to a seemingly odd silence . He raised an eyebrow and looked in the now abandoned tents .

" where did everyone go!!" Jeff yelled with a beyond mad tone .Lj came out of the tent still holding his side a bit .

" no ones here ? " lj said now standing by Jeff .

" ~not no one ~" a familiar feminine voice called out .

" ' gasp' flower !" Jeff and lj shouted at the same time . Walking out from behind the tents came the little girl who tricked Jeff into taking her with him after a big fight, only to try and take both his and the baby Asher's life .

" ~ I told you not to leave Jeff ~ I needed something of yours to truely be free !" Flower had a bad vibe coming off of her . Lj stood in front jeff blocking him from flowers view .

" flower I command you to stop this instant!"

" ~ I don't take orders from you anymore especially not since I have something of yours ~"

Lj growled slightly and protective " I don't care what you have I command you to stop !"

" ~ I think you do care jack after all you came back for him ~" within seconds she was holding Asher up by the collar of his shirt . He looked absolutely terrified .

" Jeff ! Dad ! Please do something ! " Asher cried out not sure what to do he was only about four .

" don't worry we're coming " Jeff yelled back completely ready for combat . Lj simply held up a hand in front of Jeff as a signal not to move for a fight .

" I see you want your soul back but bad little girls have to fight to the death for it .....it's only a fair trade after all " lj said he's usual happy voice was gone and replaced with a low, dark , cruel voice that sent chills down jeffs spine .

Flower tapped her chin " and if you win?"

Lj sighed " its obvious I want everyone you took to be brought back "

Flower smiled " fair enough " she sat down Asher " you stay here this will only take a few minutes "

" indeed " Lj agreed vanishing away with her . Jeff quickly ran over to Asher picking him up hugging him .

" your such a brave boy you know that ! I'm going to have to cook what ever you want when we get a new home " Jeff said rubbing Asher's back soothingly .

" ever tacos ? " Asher said with a slight giggle . Jeff frowned a bit .

" you never give up on that do you ?"

" nope ! " Jeff sighed but then stuffed once he heard walking coming from behind him . He sat Asher down and stun around using himself as a shield for Asher . He instantly lit up seeing Lj walking over to him . He picked up Asher and quickly went over to him hugging him tightly . Asher copied this motion . Lj smiled and hugged back smiling seeing everyone starting to come back . With a sense of relief in the air he looked up and smiled .

" hey Jeff "

" yes Lj?"

" the sky's as pink as cotton candy " Jeff looked up and smiled .

" yeah I guess it is "

" or ....one could say ... it's the shade of your cheek when you make a bad pun "

" WHY YOU LITTLE!" Both Lj and Asher laughed getting the reaction they wanted out of poor gullible Jeff . Jeffs anger quickly left as he began to to laugh as well . Nothing could go wrong when he had a strong nice family like this .

-----------

~ the end ~