safe

-no ones pov-

" is everyone here?" slender asked checking over everyone checking for burns and what not.

" yeah everyone but laughing jack " maksy said marking off the names on his list of the people.

" come on maksy we all know that wasn't lj after all he was about to kill jeff if it wasn't for ben being a worried wart over there" hoodie stated.

"HEY i wasn't worried until he didn't start yelling at me I had to pee like badly the rest just kinda fell in place.... but how is jeff doing anyways?"

masky sighed " he's not dead at least but I can't pin point when or if he'll wake up, and poor little asher is scared to death and refuses to leave jeff. What makes it worse is that he thinks that lj copy was actually his dad. No thanks to toby putting stuff in his head."

" I DIDN'T THINK SOMETHING BAD WOULD ACTULLY HAPPEN!!"

" shhh ashers finally asleep and so help me you wake him up"

" sorry hoods "

" so ...if that wasn't the real lj then where is he ?" everyone got quiet at that.

" we....don't know"

" HEY GUYS !" everyone jumped and pointed their weapons at a now frightened ej, but then sighed in relief.

" what is it ej?"

" oh I was just going to say I checked jeff over and the babys not dead"

" and how do you know this?"

" well I don't know if you knew this but my names eyeless.. I have no eyes so I rely on my other senses like touch and sound.... so in terms I heard the baby moving still just a bit slower this time"

" right thank you ej " maksy said clicking his pen in a thinking matter. " so we need some people to search are the house and woods for lj, and we also need some people to check zaglos base and we need to be extra careful since he found lj out he could find the new people out . I already assigned who goes where and they know as well now leave so we can get him quickly."

" wait why can't the rest of us know who goes where?"

" becasue as far as we know toby theres a spy among us"

________________

to be continued in the next chapter~