-indya marie-

Indya Marie

Indya Marie

PERSONALITY TRAITS & SCENARIOS

::protagonist roles::

Main Character:

Indya hasn't had the best life even though she lives a lavish lifestyle. People seem to think otherwise at the new school she attends which is in the middle of (your city of choice, preferably one that's predominantly black and middle class). She's immediately misjudged base off of her skin tone (people think that she feels that shes too good or better than them) and other body features and her financial status. (Love interest highly suggested)

-loner
-anxious
-smart
-shy
-low self-esteem

Indya is a carefree black girl that shows no boundaries. She's an avid feminist and let's it be known wherever she goes. She's very passionate about social issues and even has her own blog site about them. On this blog, she receives a lot of feedback and alot of requests. But one request sticks out the most to her. An anonymous reader is on the verge of a total breakdown, as he/she mentions, and is ready to end it all. Indya is now racing against time to find the identity of the reader (who could possibly be a love interest (girl or boy)) and save him/her before it's too late. This story is about suicide prevention which is very dear to me as I have thought about it many times.

-carefree
-caring
-smart
-weird
-independent
-determined

As a struggling teen looking for a way to provide for her little brother and drug addict mother, Indya is forced into prostitution and falls into the wrong hands. She is kidnapped and forced into sex trafficking. She is moved all over the country until she is saved by authorities. (Build up the plot until this point). She soon finds out that her brother has been taken from her now deceased mother, and is on a search to get him back.

•Basic urban novel about college student, Indya, who becomes a stripper to stay afloat. (love interest suggested to thicken the plot)

Minor Character:

• Dope friend that's super chill, smokes weed, and has attachment issues causing her to use guys.

•Sister that's always in trouble with guys.

•Short-lived love interest.

•Cool ass school friend that always sticks up for main character.

::antagonist roles::

Main Character:

•Ex love interest who still loves protagonist

•Jealous of protagonist and always starting something.

•Groupie that's always looking for attention in any way she can get it. This describes Indya irl a little to me bc I remember all the celebrities she was so in love with that she posted on her snap. Lmaooo. Trill Sammy and XXX. Then the Tyla beef is so tired but she's still with the shits I see.

Minor Character:

•Apart of the antagonist's crew

•Random that doesn't like protagonist for whatever reason

____
___
__

COMMENT. LET ME KNOW IF YALL ARE INTERESTED IN USING ONE OF THE SCENARIOS. ALSO, COMMENT CHARACTER SUGGESTIONS.