This Is It Rehearsal

Start from the beginning

"Why was he in such a hurry if he just got on break for?"

-Michael POV-
I messed up again. I said too much but Y/N probably brushed it off, I really need to control my thoughts and what I say in front of others. I know she's my Fiancé, but with the history I had with people, it's hard to trust anyone I meet.. with what I say of course.

I'm so exhausted, both physically and mentally.

I put my elbows on my knees and hold my head in my hands and try to relax.

"Everything is gonna be ok.. everything is gonna be ok.. relax Michael, relax."
I close my eyes. While I'm on my 10 minute break, I'm going to think this through. VERY thoroughly..

Someone pats me on the shoulder

Never mind on the thinking now that someone is here.
I turn my head and see it's Kenny

-Kenny POV-
I walk past the break room and see Michael covering his face. I wonder what's wrong with him, so I go and give him two gentle pats on the shoulders and sit next to him

"Am I working you too hard? Do you need more breaks? If there's anything you need, just let me know ok? This is YOUR show." I smile reassuringly

-Michael POV-
I look over to Kenny and nod slightly after hearing what he says.

"More breaks every now and then would be nice, everything is just fine. I would like to go home if that's alright."

I'm over exhausted, I feel as if I'm going to pass out. If I pass out here they'll take me to the hospitals or something, all this dancing and singing today has made me.. done for the day, I guess you can say.

Kenny nods and smiles "sure! I'll wrap things up with the dancers and musicians, practice a couple more songs and then have them go home. Make sure to get some rest for tomorrow!"

I can tell he's studying me. But I put a fake smile on once more and hug him, thanking him.

Time to go home. Thank.. god. I need to sleep.

-Later on that evening-

-Y/N POV-
Michael walks in the door of our bedroom and plops on the bed

"You're not going to take a shower?"
I look at him with my hands on my hips, as he promised me we'd take a shower together

"Too tired.. sleep sounds nice right now.."
His voice was deeper due to him being overly exhausted, and his face sinks into our big feather filled comforter blanket. His voice sounds super sexy when he's tired.

"You're not going to change out of your suit? You're gonna sweat to death in your sleep!" I pout

"Let me.." he pauses "can you get my pajamas for me..? I'm too comfy and tiredddd"

I roll my eyes and chuckle "yeah sure King Michael, I'm not putting it on you though."

"Y/N pleaseee.. I'm tireddd.."

"Michael come on I'm not you're maid."

"Fineee.." he pouts and gets his red flannel pajamas and goes into the bathroom to change and brush his teeth

He comes out and tiredly wraps his arms around my waist and walks me to my side of the bed, jokingly smacking my butt before I get on the bed to lay down. He's adorable but flirty when he's really tired, he probably won't remember doing all this when he wakes up.

"W-What is it Michael??"

"Aren't.. you forgetting something?"
He says as he's half awake standing behind me

"No I didn't." I turn around and put my hands on his face and kiss him softly, he weakly kisses back. Then walks to his side and goes under the covers.

I didn't even get to cuddle up to him and he was sleeping

I chuckle and look up to him, pulling the covers up then shutting off the light before going to sleep myself

"Goodnight Michael."

——————————————————
🔥AUTHOR NOTE🔥
Woohoo second chapter! Sorry this chapter was so long, I tried to fit his day in one chapter. Chapter 3 will be out tomorrow as well! Enjoy this chapter while I work on the third! ❤️