~My Decision~

Shalini POV

I am so so so happy..............

I am going to stay with Nandini Aunty. You know talking to her that day made me very happy.

She brought some unknown peace to my heart, which I can't put it in words.

People think, I have grown big for my age, which is true.

But I still want to be that kid who is still 5 only. And that could happen only with her.

She listened to my rattle, even though when she was dad.

My daddy did a very bad thing by scolding her for no reason.

And I don't know why he did that.

I know my daddy is very possessive about me and a single scratch on my body and world will see his wrath.

But his this anger only made me behave like a mature girl more than my age.

Someone in the family should be sane right...........

But being with Nandini Aunty bought that kid out of me...........all the things I wanted to do with my mother, I did with her.

Yeah you people guessed it right, as soon as father left for the world tour concert, I was made to stay at Murthy House.

I had great fun with Nandini Aunty and Navya Aunty. They were so damn funny and jolly to be with.

Nandini Aunty always read a story book at the night to make me sleep.

She even took me to the park and used to play with me.

When ever I used to come to this park, I used to see all the kids with their parents and I felt lonely.

My daddy could take time for me, not that I blame him for it and my mom is no more, so it's not her fault either.

My babysitter used to just make her self comfortable and used to doze off.

She was sure annoying as hell.........

What are you doing Shalu, language..........!!!!!

Where was I????

Yeah, my babysitter naa was the most kaamchor aurth I have ever seen.

But neither could she also blamed, she was just a babysitter.

But Nandini Aunty, didn't leave me like her. She made me sit in the swing and herself pushed it back and forth.

I was laughing loudly as the swing took my to greater heights and I asked for more............

Then she made me sit on the slide and used to catch me at the end before I badly land on the ground.

She then took me to gaming also. She played all the games with me.

As she was on leave as my dad eas not there, she gave her full attention to me only. I loved getting her attention.

We used to fight also, but just some silly fights. At times she would behave like a kid and I was the mature one and at time I was a kid and she was thr mature one.

"Candyfloss, whom are you talking too baby" asked Nandini Aunty standing at the door.

Shhhh.........she shouldn't know about our little private chat.

"Nothing Aunty, just blabbering something" I said. "Mujse hi joot bol rahe ho aap" she said taking ne by surprise.

How did she ever find that...........