|Chapter 10

|Chapter 10

His chuckle forced my words to halt, his lips dangerously close to mine. "No. See, punishing you is Regan's job. Mine? Mine is to give him a reason to punish you."

My teeth automatically unleashed my lip as my mouth hung open, my brain taking a few seconds to catch up. My entire skin burned feeling his jealousy turn into a savage need to devour me. The ground bellow my feet felt like it shook with the electric sparking in me. My own emotions somewhere lost amongst his but I knew that I wanted him, images of his chest flashing across my mind, the feel of his skin under my fingers and his head between my thighs.

As if on que, his moan filled the air. His hand against the walls turned into fists, his erection bursting against his jeans probing my thigh, letting me know it wasn't all magic.

"I would have thought this morning was . . . " his words trailed off, his eyes peering up at me through his long thick lashes. "More than satisfying. But I see I was completely wrong." His voice was tight, not with anger but with a hungry desire as his eyes trailed down to my chest, his left hand falling to my thigh as he brushed his fingers across my burning skin. "It's only right I get a second chance to redeem myself."

There was the jealousy again, peeking through like a boiling rod, his touch leaving my skin heaving for air. The whole world was right here, right now.

His eyes darkened as if entranced, his nose brushing mine as his chest lifted in quicker shallower breaths. He had a point to prove and I was pretty sure nothing could defuse him.

"You still haven't told me how your shopping trip was . . . Or for that matter, how much you appreciated my apology." My mouth dried up instantly, my throat scraping together as my lips pressed down on each other. Words around Ian either failed all together or fired up a whole new side to things, to him. His forehead creased as he pulled away slightly, his eyes narrowing in on me. "Care to speak?"

I shook my head, my hair tickling my skin as it bounced around my shoulders with the sudden jerk. He didn't seem impressed at my answer. Instead, the heat that seemed to engulf the room turned hotter, steadier as his eyes seemed to glow. Our emotions sucking every window to reality far away. "Hm, funny. Regan said you were more than willing to-"

"Is there anything Regan didn't tell you?" I snapped, surprising myself at that moment in time.

The frown on his face was quickly replaced with shock, my voice the strongest it had been since the day I knocked on their door, which right now felt like months ago. That single spark of annoyance was all it took before it amplified, my blood turning cold.

"And another thing," I snapped again, this time pushing myself from the wall and against him not caring that he didn't budge or take a step back. I lifted my head up to look right into his eyes, he was fighting my whirlwind of emotions trying to keep it from sucking us up . . . I guess this really was a dangerous game. But I couldn't help it, I had no control of my how my feelings were escalating in any given scenario with Ian. "Since when is it up to you or your brother to decide who gets the next turn? I'm not a goddamn Farris wheel!"

"No one said you were." He grunted, the words rumbling down my skin.

"Well you both sure as hell act like it! While you two take turns comparing notes on every single encounter you have alone with me, I'm running around trying to understand how-" my rant didn't get to finish, instead the words cut from my throat as his hands shot out to my arms pushing me hard against the wall, my back aching as my eyes shut in pain but my moan was caught in his lips. His body pinning me up as his nails dug into my forearms. His tongue licked at my lip, that sizzling heat returning but I couldn't quit. I forced my head to the side gasping as I forced my words out. "Don't you dare try to force this to change!"