Travis - stay here and get some rest he urged

Me - I'm fine Travis I laughed , getting up . He led us out the room and we got on an elevator .

I walked in behind Travis , into a big nice ass room with a long ass table .

There was a lot of white people and they all turned their heads and looked at me and Layla .

We was the center of mf attention .

|| Travis ||

As soon as I walked through the door everyone turned their heads .

I smiled

Me - everyone meet my girlfriend , Aaliyah and her sister Layla I introduced them .

I watched my mother face as it instantly frowned up .

She looked at me with anger but as soon as the look came , it went and was replaced with a big bright smile . Which made me smile but the smile didn't sit right with me .

Me - baby this is my mom

Liyah smiled
Liyah - hi she greeted and reached her hand out .

Mom - hi she smiled back and looked away like she didn't see Liyah hand .

I looked at her and she shook Liyah hand .

I pushed Liyah seat out for her and she sat down .

I introduced her to Melissa , my grandmother and everyone else before we continued with our dinner .

My mother didn't say a word . My father was not here , he had to work .

I watched Liyah shift in her seat .

I knew she was a little bit uncomfortable .

The door opened and I turned my head to see Devan , his mom and dad .

I was confused when they took a seat at the dinner table .

Mom - I invited a few more guests she said cheerfully when I looked at her .

Aaliyah started shaking her leg and I placed my hand in her lap to calm her down .

|| Aaliyah ||

Devan watched me and I started feeling uncomfortable but I didn't want to leave and seem rude , so I just sat there .

Travis mom - so Aaliyah she said finally speaking to me . I looked up at her .

Something isn't right about this lady , I feel it .

I seen her looks when I first walked into this room .
I also peeped how she didn't want to shake my hand , I let it slide tho .

Why the fuck would she invite Devan and his family when Travis told her about what happened ?

I stood up to leave but she stoped me .

Travis mom - no hunny . You just got here and haven't even touched anything on your plate , have a seat .

I sat back down and looked down at the plate in front of me . It was some raw bloody ass steak with some pasta and vegetables .