"Yes daddy"

WARNING: I recently found out that a lot of 12 year old's are reading my book aND I AM SHOOK. Anyway it's dirty as usual so, yeah... 

Request: hey !! can you do an ash smut where she's extremely dominant, slight daddy kink and name calling (like, "you're so wet for me, aren't you little slut?" "yes daddy."), spanking, and use of toys? (vibrator, strap on, etc)

A/N: This is also a collab with the beautiful; truest-liee on tumblr. Check her out, she deserves the world! Enjoy mates.

Word count: 1202)

It was the perfect evening

It was the perfect evening. Ash was finally home, after what felt like forever. We were on our third movie of our movie marathon (a horror one, as Ashley requested) and we were wrapped up in my favorite blanket, that smelt nicely like her. 

I was little spoon, of course, her arms were wrapped tight around me, making me feel safe despite the movie playing on the TV. As the movie played, Ash lowered her lips to my neck. 

"Babe.." I whimpered, but didn't necessarily protest. 

"Hm?" 

"Are you even watching the movie?" she laughed, dryly against my skin.

 "Of course I am, princess." The pet name made me smile, and sent shivers up my spine. 

"Ash.."

 "What's wrong, princess?"

 "You know what that name does to me." You let out a quiet moan.

"Oh? What's it do, princess?"

 "It-it-" 

"It what?" 

"It makes me wet.." you blush, turning to face her.

 "Does it now?"

 "Mhh..."

"Use your words, babygirl."

 "Y-yes, daddy." You stutter, closing your eyes out of embarrassment.

"Good girl. Let's turn this movie off, yeah?" she asks, kissing down my neck whilst turning the TV off. The familiar tingling between my legs began, and i blush. She moves to lay on top of me, continuing with her lips, down my neck. I arch my back, begging for some affection.

"Eager for daddy, babygirl? Why didn't you just tell me?" She looks at me, with a devil smirk. I look down, not knowing if she actually wanted an answer or not. She slaps my thigh, making me jump, the pain from the slap quickly turning into pleasure.

"You gon' have to use your words for me, princess." She says, in almost a sweet tone. All of a sudden, the tension is destroyed by a loud sound coming from my phone. Our attention both shifted over towards the small table in front of the couch, seeing a text from none other than my best friend, Camila Cabello. I didn't quite get to see what see had texted me, because of Ash suddenly throwing the phone onto the carpet. 

"You and that girl still sneaking around behind my back, huh?" She, frustrated, picking me up from the conformable couch, and slamming me against the wall. I look at her terrified, but weirdly turned on at the same time. Me and Camila have never had anything going on, other than a very good friendship. But because that many people on the internet shipped the two of us, Ashley despised her.

"No, i only do this to you daddy." I say, deciding on teasing her. I take her arm, which was resting on the wall beside my head, taking her thumb in my mouth and sucking on it, slowly. Her eyes resting on how my mouth is gliding up and down her thumb, she lets out a loud frustrated moan.

She roughly pulls my oversized shirt off, leaving me in only my laced panties.

"Tsk, such a naughty little slut, thinking you can get away with something like that." She whispers roughly, in my ear. I shiver, as she runs her cold hands down my body, stopping at my breasts. Her fingers grazed over my, already hardened nipples. 

"Let's play a little." She goes down to her knees, and my eyes widen. She leaves small kisses on top of my panties, and look around nervously.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I ask, just wanting to grab her head and make her eat me out, like there was no tomorrow. She just looks up at me, and gives me the famous smirk. With her pure white teeth, she pulls the lace down my legs, not breaking eye contact once. I look down at myself, feeling embarrassed that i was already entirely naked, and she was still fully clothed.

"All under my mercy, my own beautiful slut." She chuckles to herself, grabbing the back of my thighs. Her tongue starts circling my clit, working on that one spot. Not expecting it, i try to find something to grab onto. She inserts two fingers instantly, making me yelp. Gaping, i look down at her, working her magic on me. It almost looks like she is enjoying it it more. As she goes faster, i grab her hair, pulling her closer to me, resulting in us both moaning.

"Fuck, you taste so good." She moans against me, and i feel as if i'm gonna burst. As I'm reaching my high, i feel it all go away. All body contact. I look down at her, seeing the smirk on her face, once again.

"I think my little slut enjoyed that a little to much, don't you think?" She stands up, coming face to face with me. I whimper, as i feel her hand smack my ass this time, waiting for me to answer.

"Yes daddy." 

"Don't you wanna feel daddy's cock inside you instead?" She asks, opening her pants, and pulling her strap on out in a swift motion.

"Anything. I want you." I say seductively, this time i'm the one on my knees. I start sucking on the strap on, not even bothering to take my time, just wanting her inside me. I bat my doe eyes as i look up at her, grabbing my hair, pulling me down further. Even though i was already wet enough that we didn't need my saliva, for some reason it turned her on to the extreme to see me like this.

"Get up here." She grunts, pulling me up and slamming me against the wall, again. She takes her time, just watching me being a desperate mess, with my hair going everywhere and my eyes begging for release. She cursed under her breath, just watching me. 

I feel her tease me, with only the tip of the strap on.

"Beg for it." She says, her eyes dark with lust.

"Please, please, please i need you so bad. Fuck, daddy, I need you inside of me. Now." I gasp, still tired from sucking on it so fast. She wastes no time in now, slamming the entire length inside me. I scream out, feeling every inch. When she sees I've adjusted to the big size, she starts moving at an already fast paste. My eyes rolling in the back of my head, as i have a hard time even standing up. She grunts, pulling my leg over her shoulder. When she slams inside me this time, she hits my G-spot harder than ever. I moan out her name, loud enough for everyone in the neighborhood to hear it. 

"Fuck babygirl." She moans, as she watching me melt under her. Her trusts become faster but sloppier, as she gets tired. But i feel the release coming closer, as i place my head in her neck.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groan, throwing my head back as i come. All that is heard now, is just our heavy breaths as we're looking at each other.

"You should be rough more often. Suits you." I chuckle, as we both laugh together.

(A/N: There has been a LOT of dom Ash request's lately haha. BUT I JUST WANNA TAKE THE TIME TO APPRECIATE THAT WE'RE ALMOST AT 100K I'M FUCKING SHAKING THANK YOU HOLY SHOT!

STAY GAY LOVES<3)